Your Love, My Love

Really sorry. I literally forgot all about my story due to IRL problems. Well, please forgive me.

Artemis POV

Hermes left and an hour later, when we were nearly ready to go to Olympus, he came back and said that Zeus would arrange the meeting in a few days because the person he was expecting was late.

Percy relaxed a bit at that. He had been anxious ever since Hermes said that he had to reveal himself to the camp. I felt really worried about him. He had been ready earlier than the girls and had been walking in circles ever since.

When he heard the news, he felt better. I went to him and embraced him. "Everything will be alright, Percy."

"I hope it would be alright." Cried, Percy. "I don't want to meet them. Artemis! I don't want to meet them again! They remind me of the days before I came here. The days I loved that rotten female, Annabeth!"

I remembered how that bitch named Annabeth cheated on my Percy and left him broken-hearted. If it had not been for Hestia who rescued Percy, he would have been dead in the volcano long ago.

I hugged Percy even tighter as I felt more protective of him. Quite ironic since he was the Guardian of the Hunt. "It would be alright, Percy. I would always be with you."

Percy hugged me back. His tight hug felt so warm, I melted there. "I love you. Artemis. I Love you."

Percy was nearly a head taller than me. The words from his mouth touched me right on the head and made butterflies fly in my stomach. I couldn't help but smile. With great difficulty, I said it back. "I love you too Percy."

We heard a few giggles. We turned to see the cause and saw the whole hunt eyeing us, smiling. Thalia standing right at the back shouted "DON'T MIND US! ENJOY YOUR TIME!"

Percy playfully glared at them and said: "You have half a minute to save your lives."

And I swear to myself, I had never seen the hunters run as fast as this before. Within the next 30 seconds, the hunters had disappeared. After that Percy spend the rest of the evening chasing all of them.

Half an hour had passed and all the hunters lying on the ground holding heads. "Ouch. It hurts badly" wailed Thalia. I chuckled "You brought this to yourself. Hunters, it's now time to sleep go to your respective beds and sleep. You have to start early tomorrow."

Percy started to walk towards his tent which was quite far from the camp. He had been sleeping in that tent because the hunters (mainly Rudy, Opal, and Rose) didn't allow him to sleep near the camp. When I saw Percy walk towards his tent, I couldn't just let him go away. I ran to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the camp.

"You are not going to that tent again. That is it. I am not letting you sleep so far away from me."

"Artemis, alright, alright! I won't sleep in that tent. But now where am I supposed to sleep now?

"You are sleeping with me."

"W-w-w-wait what?" Said a stunned Percy. "Am I sleeping with you?"

"Of Course you are sleeping with me. I want you to be close to me. Not so far away." I said pulling him towards my tent.

I entered my tent and pushed Percy on the bed and jumped on him. I tried to get off him but he pulled me towards him and kissed me.

"Artemis, let's go camping. It's time they know." This astounded me. "Are you sure Percy? We can wait for some time before we go camping."

"No Artemis. I have to do it now. I can't keep hiding anymore. I feel if I don't reveal myself to the camps, finding my parents would be tougher" I hugged Percy tightly. "Don't worry Percy it would be alright. I will always be with you. Always."

"I love you Artemis. Goodnight." "I love you too Percy. Good Night."

TIME SKIP: Next Morning

THALIA POV

Percy and Artemis have been together for one night and have been sleeping in the same tent alright. Few of the hunters, namely Rose and Trudy have been upset about that but they can't do anything since Artemis had made it clear that if anyone had a problem they could leave the hunt.

They have been sulking since morning when Artemis came out of her tent, hand in hand with Percy. Cally giggled "You both look happy, did something good happen?" Percy made a face worth laughing at. "Hera's Cow, Calliope Shine! You are barely 10!" then he blushed. "And no. we did not do anything."

There was a half-suppressed laugh from the hunt which stopped once Artemis started speaking.

"Alright hunters, now we shall go and visit camp Half-Blood. Check if all your stuff is packed then we shall leave."

Half an hour later, we were readying all our belongings. Artemis was in her usual green suit with her hair tied back in a ponytail. Percy was standing next to her in a hoodie. The same one in which he made his first appearance at the camp. Though none of us could see his face, we were sure that he was staring at Artemis.

"Percy, you can stop drooling now." "Can't do much, Artemis. You are looking a bit too beautiful today."

I had never seen Artemis blush so much before. Cally is the child she was, she said aww.

Artemis said nothing. She just actioned us to move. We weren't much far from camp so it took us barely four hours to reach the camp.

It was when we reached the gates of the camp, Percy froze to the ground. "I can't do it. I just can't face them again." Artemis tried to console him. "It will be alright Percy. Don't worry it shall all go well." She then held Percy's hand "Let's go in together."

Sorry I get busy at times

vote if you like the chapter thanks. Also, before feel, like I have heard the title 'Your love, My love' somewhere else as well. I can't remember tho. I need help .-.

Peace.