Chapter 21 You Bitch

*Alice's P.O.V* (Quinn *the alpha beta* up in the tree in wolf form)
Blake and I made schedules for training. First training the connection between human and beast. As soon as someone is connected they move on. Majority of the pride has advanced within two weeks. Those who have continue on finding there specialties. This has been going great, but my concern is we hadn't heard anything on the hunters until an hour earlier.

*the previous hour, Alice is patrolling the northern border*
"EASTERN BORDER HAS BEEN BREACHED!" rings threw my mind. I quickly race towards the east pulling more energy from Reckless. "Women and children go to safe house. All legible to fight take your post around out territory and stand ready until told" i hear Blake link the pack. I arrive at the eastern border right as Blake does. I saw nothing. No breech. Thats when I heard it. A strangled agonizing scream. I rush out of our territory to the noise and what I see is horrible.
A hunter has one of our female worriers stripped of her clothes battered being held by her hair. This female isn't just any female its Clarissa. She recently became one of our top warriors. "What the hell!" Blake yells the hunter laughs "Oh I'm sorry is this yours? She just looked so tasteful." "You bitch " I growl. He laughs his voice gruff. "Look its the white tiger. Maybe if you hand your self over she lives." I shift back my eyes blazing. "I would never walk with you." "Then she dies!" The hunter yells Clarissa whimpers and looks at me betrayed and scared as it seems I would do nothing to help. I link her. "Your safe." She looks confused when suddenly shes on the ground. "You Bitch! My hand! " the hunter growls after seeing a knife in his hand. "We always have someone watching. " I growl smiling knowing Quinn is in the trees with a few more knifes.
*back to current time. The hunter is just about to leave.*
"I'll get you!" He yells. We all growl. Clarissa now in the form of Lightning snaps at him. I nod at her. "Lets head back. We have a few updates to our schedule to make, Clarissa we need to talk." She nods. " stand down all is safe." Blake links to the pride. Running back to our offices Blake and I take the lead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i took so long! Let me know what you think though! Thanks guys for sticken around and read your the best!!

^^^^^^Luna