Chapter 1 Ahhh Fuck!

Hey. I’m Alice and I’m a weretiger but not just any weretiger. I’m the weretiger. I am the only white tiger left in the world. Comes with some kickass powers that I don’t get to know of yet, not until I get a mate. At least that's what my tiger says. Now to describe my self. I have long dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, I stand at a whapping height on 5”5 whoo! As you can probably tell I’m sarcastic. Get used to it.

 Right now I’m in tiger form as usual. I’m just stalking through the woods. Now I know what your thinking ‘dumbass someone will see you’ wrong! I’m out in the middle of Siberia where nobody goes so HA! I live how a tiger naturally lives. In solitude. I don’t think I have a mate either, but I don’t care. Yes you doo. My tiger Reckless says. Okay so I do. I want a mate because it would be nice to have company.  See my tiger is an asswhole just like me actually. Dang I need to work on that…or naaah!                                                                  

I think I am going to head back to my cave for the day. I prefer to hunt at night helps me hide in the snow better. See Siberia is always winter which works great for my white coat. I love it here. I’m going to sleep till then.  A few hours later I wake up to snap. Someone’s on our territory! Reckless growls furious. Lets get um.  I step out of my cave letting out a deafening roar. I run to were the pride (same thing as a wolf pack) has stopped waiting for me. I leap standing in front of the pride. I see a huge panther. There alpha. The rest are a mix of jaguars, leopards, bobcats, and one cheetah. Weird. I then turn to the panther and growl through my mind at him, “Get off my land!” The panther growls standing taller. I then raise to my full height of 4 times the height of a regular male tiger.  The panther shifts into a reaaaally sexy man. He has midnight black hair, bright blue eyes, veery muscular, and a little tan. “I’m Blake. Alpha of the Toshiba Pride.”  This Blake dude says proudly. I snort then shift back. “And I’m Alice, Alpha of get the hell off of my fucking territory.” I snarl at the looks to be 6 foot man. Blake glares at me. “ What? Oh. Were you expecting me to bring your pride some warm milk and cookie? And offer you all a place to stay?” I ask sarcastically. Blake starts to take a deep breath to calm himself when he gets a whiff of me. “Mate!” He growls out. I take a sniff. “Ahhh Fuck!” I yell then shift and start to run. “Follow me.  Alone.” I say into his mind. Blake shifts and sprint after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Whoo first chapter! Like the title? I do! Like the chapter caption? I also like that. I already wrote chapter 2 but I wont post it till like Monday or something like that. The next one will be typed off my phone great! Also I don’t have an editor so if your interested inbox me. Sorry about any sucky spelling. Well until next time byyyyyyye *wink* (if you watch Troye Sivan one youtube you know exactly what I just did)    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' I just realised it looks longer on paper and on microsoft. So sorrry for the short chapter. I will put the next one up soon : )

                                                                    ^^^^^^^^Luna