Chapter 26 How far will she go?

(Alice)
I knew she would say yes. I take a deep calming breath. "I knew you would say that." She smiles and squeezed my hand. "Don't worry mama I'll train hard. I can do this." I smile at her. "I know. " Blake picks Kayla up. By now shes the size of a 5 year old as smart as a high school student and the age of 3. I didn't think any other person could grow at the same rate as me. That got me thinking. Maybe we should do a DNA test. "Kayla, Quinn will train you like any other pack member. If you want to stop no one will be disappointed. " she growls a little. "I won't quit." I smile. "Don't try saying she can. Shes like her mama it will only anger her more." Blake chuckles when Kayla nods with a smirk. "Its true dad."
(Quinn)
Alphas said it them selves. No holding back on Kayla as much as I may want to. I know she has alpha blood. It will only anger her. I mind link Blake that I'm ready for Kayla. "Class! Students! Learners of the art!" The class laughs."The Alphas daughter Kayla will be training with us." The laughter stopped quickly. Until some of the pups and kits started talking Kayla down. I growled followed by three more. The Alphas. "My daughter, blood or not, is not weak and you will treat her as an equal when training but you will treat her with the respect any one friend or not deserves! Understand! " Blake shouted. Kayla growled. "I know how old I am but obviously I am wise for my age and much bigger. So you best not toss me aside. You are better trained than I so yes, you are better but I ask for your help to become great to help prove to not just you but the rest of the pride that I can serve you all well." Shocked faces, that's all you saw when you looked at the teenagers. Not all three year old's can talk like that. I high five Kayla.

(Kayla)
After I spoke I knew they were impressed but they have to be impressed in my ability to help protect my pack. So, it starts. Intense hard killer training and I will push until I can't anymore. "I'm proud to call you my future Alpha." A brown haired boy said. He looked about 5'8. I smile at him. "Thank you, but for now we are equals." He nods with a smile. "100 PUSH UPS AND SIT UPS WARM UP! THEN 2 LAPS AROUND THE TERRITORY! " Quinn yells. I feel determined. So I got downed and did 100 push-ups, not at once every 20 I had to break. I didn't stop. Sit-ups came easier. I got half way three before I had to take a second. By the time I was done every one was on there second lap. I sighed. Its going to be rough. I start running. This is my strong suit. I pick up speed and finish my first lap when the rest finish there second. I growl a little and push more to finish, when the same brown haired boy joins me to finish my last lap. I grunt and say to him "You already did yours." He breaths out. "I know but I would never leave another member to finish on there own." I give a small smile as I finish. "Thanks, whats next?" He smiles. "Tree hoping." I raise an eyebrow. He smiles and turns and climbs a tree. Then I understand, hopping from tree to tree, no noise."If i hear you, you start over! 100 yards down and back!" I get into a tree. The brown haired boy smiles at me, I smile back. "Go!" And so I went. I had to start over 5 times. And on the fifth time Quinn asked me if I wanted to stop I could. "It's a lot for one day." I growl and climb back up. The brown haired boy yells to me. "Concentrate on hitting closest to the trunk and spread your weight. I nodded. "Go." Quinn sighed.
I leaped towards the trunks and whip my self around the trunk dunking under leaves. I leap to the next and the next remembering to widen my steps to even my weight. I make to the end. Time to go back. I take a second to catch my breath, any noise counts, I repeat my way back and smile when I see Quinn and the brown haired boy waiting. I almost hit the wrong branch from the distraction but I quickly grabbed a thicker branch swinging up. I smiled to my self when I saw the nervousness in my new friends eyes.
I land with a quite thud. Quinn smiles and then my friend high fives me. "The names Evan by the way." I laughed "Nice name". My mom and dad walk over. Mom is nervous I can tell. "Hey hun how did it go? Everyone else was done and ate already I got worried." I smiled. "I wouldn't quit till I could go 100 yards out and 100 yards back without making noise." "Where? " Mom asked. "In the trees." I smiled. I see the pride in her eyes. "Good job hun. Thanks Evan for not just leaving." He smiled. "Shes a trooper. I wouldn't leave a normal pack member I definitely wont leave someone with as much compassion to do as well as they can, like Kayla strived to do today to finish alone." Blake beams at him. "Evan your great. Thank you." He nods. I beam up at him and high five him. "See ya tomorrow! " Evan nods and jogs off.

(Blake)
I like Evan. And I'm happy Kayla does too. She looks so tired. I pick Kayla up and toss her up shifting into Fearless fast enough for her to land on my back. "Ill take ya for a run then home." Kayla giggles and lays on my back "okay." Alice smiles. "I'll get you dinner ready. Be safe. Have fun." He both smile. I take off letting the wind flow threw my fur as Kayla beams and giggles. Suddenly a brown grey wolf is jogging by us, I nod knowing it has to be Evan. He cares for my little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like it? I hope ya do! I wrote some good stuff I think! Enjoyyy and until next time. Sorry btw for such slow updates. Cross country and school are killer. Plus work. But I love my job at Subway! Anyway I'll stop now! Goodnight or morning!

>>>>>>Luna