Chapter 5 Respect Your Fucking Mate!

(Alice's POV)

Once I get into view of the cave I see Blake pacing in his panther form Alice...that's not Blake that's Fearless." Reckless says wary. Fuck. Let me have control and calm him down. Okay. I sigh then step back letting Reckless take over.

(Reckless POV) Whoo I know your welcome!

After Alice gave me control I slowly stalk towards Fearless. I make a purr sound to get his attention. Fearless snaps his head in my direction. "Alice how could you leave like that!!" Fearless growls at me. His voice was so rough and sexy damn! My chest rumbles in delight. "Fearless. Its Reckless not Alice. We had to talk." Fearless eyes go dark blue almost black. "Mmm my mate has come out to play." He purrs. My chest rumbles again. "Its about time we meet." I say rubbing my head on his. "Mine!" Fearless growls pinning me down. I growl "What are you doing!?"

(Fearless POV)FUCK YEAH! 2cats 1chapter

"I'm going to mark what's mine." I growl out. No!. Blake yells through our link. She's not ready Fearless! Maybe her tiger is but Alice isn't! I block him. Stupid human. "Fearless I can't let you mark us. Not till Alice is ready." Reckless says softly. I growl."I will do as I please!!" "NO!" She growls then flips and pins me to the ground. I growl at her. " You will respect Alice and I as your mate or you will no longer have us as a mate!" Reckless says booming in an over powering alpha voice. I stare stund. "Yes my mate." I say softly. "Good." She growls then stalks off into the cave. Told you! Great now she's mad! You asswhole! I growl at Blake. Don't fucking growl at me! You know this is your fault! Fuck you to stupid ass panther! I hang my head. I'm sorry. I say softly then lay down. I allow Blake to have control again but he just lays down right outside the cave.

(Alice's POV) Aww no more feisty felines... see what I did there? no?

I lay in the back of the cave and go to sleep pissed off at Fearless. I wake up to someone shaking me and judging by the tingles its captain douche bag. I growl. "Alice please wake up. Its time to go home.." Blake says in his deep and I have to admit sexy voice but I'm still mad! I just growl and get up walking past him. "Alice wait! That wasn't me last night it was Fearless. I tried to stop him my self but he blocked me." Reckless quickly says Its true Alice I could hear Blake yelling at him through our connection. I sigh Thank God.  I look back at Blake. He looked scared. I shifted back and pounced on him. He caught me and I just hugged him."Its okay." Blake hugs me back. "Ready to go home and meet the rest of the pride?"I take a deep breath. "Let's get going." Blake smiles."Need to grab anything?" I nod and go grab my mothers necklace from behind a rock and put it on. "Let's go!" I yell then shift, the necklace expanding in size to fit my tigers neck. Blake shifts and the pride follows a second after. We run out of the cave as Blake leads the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ERMERGERD!!!!!!!! You got to have Reckless and Fearless POVs!!!! and BTW after the shift back from there forms they have a thing layer of clothing on that matches there cat pattern. Also! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!! Means so much you guys rock! Please let me know what you think! If you love it vote if you don't well I don't really care. And again! Thank you @Alexandra_xoxox for helping with ideas I'm all ready almost finished with chapter 6!!! Maybe I will update again today. *wink wink*  any way I need to finish chapter 6 up sooo byyyyyyyyye *wink* (seriously Troye Sivan go. now. watch. YouTube.)

^^^^^^^^ Luna