Chapter 29! Whats Happening?

Question from me, did you predict right? Let me know in the comments.

Kayla's P.O.V

I start biting my nails waiting for Evan to come through his window. Right as he jumps through a male and female I have never scene comes in through the door. Immediately I know the male is my mate and the female is Evans. I frown as the male growls out "mate" but I do catch the sadness in it. I frown even more as the female does the same. I step toward Evan. As all four of us just look at each other. But that's when I notice it, the male and female are holding hands, and the female has a hand on her tummy. I take a whiff. Mate has a pup with that female. Lulu claims.

I get it. I see it before Evan even has time to notice. I smile at my supposed to be mate. "Fate isn't always right." The male frowns and asks "What do you mean?" the female leans closer and gives me an understanding look. Evan whispers, "Whats going on." I replied, "My mate, and yours have found each other, and like our selves decided they wanted each other more than their true mate. We just got lucky that our mates happen to have chosen each other. You see Evan if you look closely, My mate, sorry I do not know your name," "It's Jacob." I smile, " Jacob is standing less than three inches from your mate," "Isabel." I give her a smile, "Isabel, he also has his arm wrapped around her in a protective manner. While Isabel has a protective hand over her belly providing me with the assumption that she is blessed with a pup from Jacob." Evan gasped and the couple smiles at me. "Your so right. So what does this mean?'" I smile and look at the two together, "It means, we get what we want and they get what they want."

Jacob frowns a little then, "Won't it hurt for us to reject each other?", Jacob looks to Isabel's stomach with worry. I reply, "I don't think so since we are all willing, but why don't you and I go first to make sure there is no pain. I don't want to risk your pup." Evan gives my hand a small squeeze of confidence. "Thank you for doing this, I would like to keep my pup safe and you are so, selfless." I smile, "Are you ready Jacob?" He nods.

"I Kayla of the Toshiba Pack, reject you, Jacob, of the Toshiba Pack." Jacob doesn't flinch. He then replies, "I Accept your rejection." I feel a small snap, like snapping off a piece of chocolate. I felt joy to be free and just the smallest of pain to be let go, but knowing I have another makes any pain diminish "It doesn't hurt, I think it will be safe for you Isabel." I confirm for her. So the process repeats between Evan and Isabel. Once the "rejections", which I prefer to call releases, were done we all went over to my house to talk with my mother and father. I told them how everything happened and my mom was surprised to find that Evan and I weren't actually true mates, but she was happy that everything worked out. That is until my dad walked right up to Evan and popped him one good punch in the mouth then said, "Hurt her and you will receive a much more worse beating than that." The of course mom punched dad in the arm.

Now that telling mom and dad is done, Evan and I are sitting back at the cliff where this all started. "You know what? That whole thing that went down in my room was insane. I'm happy it worked out like that. Now I'm just worried about the hunters and your mission." "Our mission, you're coming with remember?" I remind him. Evan nods, "Right our mission...I don't know if you should go through with it." "Why wouldn't I? This is the whole reason why I'm back to normal. I am going on that mission. I love what I do. You can't change my mind." I reply sternly. Evan just smiles at me, "Will you always be this stubborn?" I smirk and get up. I shift and mind link him, "You better believe it." Then, I take off running.

Important:

I don't know if you all have realized but this story is going to shift from Alice to Kayla. I'm sorry if you don't want that but this is how it is going to work. My first plan was to delete the book and start over. I received a lot of comments asking me not to, so this was the small transfer over to Kayla. I'm thinking of rewriting the first part of this book once I finish it. If you have any questions just drop a comment. Also I sincerely apologize for the long wait, I have been very busy with looking at colleges and scholarships lately making this book just a side line thing. I also only have a computer when I am at my dad's house so every other week. Thank you all for being so devoted to this book it means a lot. I hope you enjoyed the plot twist.