Chapter 13 Figuring Shit Out

*Alice's P.O.V*

I let Kayla go play with Nathan and grab Blake's hand. "Lets go to the office I want to talk about training." I say to Blake as we walk toward our house. "Sounds good my dear. " I blush softly at Blake calling me his dear. I smile over at him. He smiles back.

     We arrive at our house and walk up to our office. I sit in my comfy chair and Blake sits in his. We sit across from each other at either ends of his large oak desk. I glance around slowly seeing his collection of books,some filing cabinets and a small sofa to the left. After looking around I look back at Blake. "How do you want to do this?" I ask getting down to business. I automatically go into Luna mode. "Well first my beta, the female beta you choose, my third, the third you chose, and I will all have to become connected to our animals as you and Reckless are." Blake states. I nod. "First off I need to chose my beta and third. Second I will train you separate. First so one no one sees there big bad Alpha fail and second to keep you from getting mad." I smile at Blake adding a small smirk to it. Blake growls softly. "Whatever. Now that that's figured out we need you your own beta and third." I nod. "Then lets go figure this out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 yay!! Kind of a filler but here ya go! Also i know usually Alpha only has a beta and third but i decided that you know what Luna is Alpha female so if Alpha gets beta and third so does the Alpha female. Boom equalness. Annnnyway questions, thoughts, comments? Just say something! Thanks for reading so far everyone. Have a good daay!!!

Byyyyyyye *wink* ( Troye Sivan btw i do this everytime because I cant steal his ending without giving credit!)

^^^^^^^Luna