Chapter 10 Told you

*Alice*(picture of Reckless at the top)

Reckless walks back and forth letting the pride see her. She roars and watches as everyone admires her. "Beautiful." I hear Blake whisper. Reckless looks over and licks him. "I'm sorry for having any doubt." Wolf boy says bowing his head. I shift back. "That is really no problem everyone has them but from now on I would like you all to have faith in your Alpha and I. We will do the best we can to keep you all safe." I say and give the boy a smile. "Thank you Luna." He says. "DO YOU ACCEPT ALICE TO BE YOUR LUNA!?" Blake booms in his Alpha voice. "We accept!" The crowd yells I feel power surge through me as they accept me. "One last thing! Kayla is my adoptive daughter! You will treat her as if she is a full blood alpha child! I may not have given birth to her but she is my daughter therefore she is the alpha child!" I yell letting my Luna voice shine through a little. Kayla blushes and waves. We get a series of 'awws' I smile and turn to pick her up. "Wait!" A female yells. I turn to see caked faced, bleach blond haired woman with obviously not enough clothes on. "Yes?" I ask She growls "I challenge you for your Luna position!" She yells as everyone gasps "Shelby you know that if you lose you will be seen as an omega." Blake says slowly. She pouts at him. "But Blakey your mine. Not this bitch!" She screeches. My eyes flash black. I start shaking. Let me kill her he is OURS!! roars Reckless. Blake glances at me. "Actually Shelby I was never yours but you have made the mistake of fucking with my mate. Time to pay the price if she accepts." Shelby glares at me with clear fear in her eyes. "I will give you this chance to back down now." Reckless says taking control. Shelby growls although it sounds weak and fearful. "Never." Reckless let's a loud growl to slip past my lips. "I accept your challenge."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know I'm a horrible person for not updating in FOREVER!! truth is I had some stuff happen that got me distracted. I'm so sorry I will try to update more really I will!! Okay I think I'm going to add another chapter today!

>>>>>>>Luna