Chapter 11 Your in for an ass whooping

(Alice P.O.V)*picture of Alice*

Shelby shakes in fear but doesn't back down. I jump off the rock as everyone forms a huge circle giving us room. "So sweetheart think you can just take my mate?" I growl. She growls back. "More like you took mine." My eyes go black. "You don't know who your dealing with. Never challenge a Luna." "Y-your no Luna!" She yells. "I-im going to beat you." "Your stuttering there kitten I hope you know a Luna never stutters." She gasps and shifts. I smirk. "Aah a little leopard." She growls. I bare my teeth and growl back. "Your in for an ass whooping." I shift and give Reckless full control with one last word. "Do not kill her she is still a pride member." "I know." Reckless growls

( Reckless P.O.V) *time for a cat fight!*

I let out a loud roar. The little leopard whimpers but doesn't back down. "Alice her leopard doesn't want to do this its all the human" I growl to Alice as I watch the girl. Then show her. Alice replies. I step forward the girl leaps at me. 'Can't even fight' I think to my self. I slap her down with my huge paw. I link her leopard. "I know you don't want to do this I see it in your eyes. Take control and back down." I say calmly. "I'm trying I don't know why my human won't back down. Please just don't kill me please." The leopard begs. "I won't but try to get a hold of her get it through her head or take control shift back and don't give her the ability to shift." I say as I watch her move. "Yes Luna. Im so sorry my human is doing this." I give her a small nod showing I understand. I link Alice. "Her leopard is in disagreement with her. I'm going to pin her and give her cat time to take control and shift back." "Wait so this is just Shelby not her cat too?" "Correct. Her cat has showed that we are her Luna and she doesnt want to fight it but she can't get control of Shelby." "Command her to shift back then her cat can refuse to let her shift." "Good idea." I cut the link then pounce right on Shelby I put my mouth around her neck. Everyone gasps at my speed. "SHIFT BACK!" I boom through the pride link. Shelby whimpers and shifts back. I shift back but stay in control. I hold Shelby by her throat. " I talked to your leopard and I know you went against her. She did not wish to fight her Luna but you did. Now you cat will refuse to let you shift till you show complete submitment to Alice and I." "Bullshit!" She gasps out. "Try me." I growl. Shelby tries to shift but you see the internal struggle until she slumps back. "I told you. You will not be able to shift until you can reconnect with your leopard." Shelby whimpers. "Yes Luna" I stand up and yell to the pride. "As you just saw this werecat is not connected to her cat! We will add this to our training. You must always be one with your human and cat or wolf as I am with Alice!" I get a bunch of. "Yes Luna"s back. I nod and let Alice have control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter!! Yay! Haha hope y'all enjoy it! Have a good day!!!!!

Byyyye *wink* (troye Sivan guys! Check him out on YouTube!)

>>>>>>>Luna