Chapter 8 BEAUTIFY ME!

(Alice's POV)

I yawn and stretch waking up. I then look around and realise I'm in Blake's room without Blake. The fuck? "Babe?" I mindlink Blake. "Yes baby?" "Where are you?" "A meeting. Stay in our room for now please." "okay." I say as I get up walking towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror looking at my mark. Its Blake's initials. 'BW' for Blake Wess. His initials were in an old fashion script. I wounder what his mark looks like. At that moment Blake walks in. "Hey babe. Get ready to meet the pride." He says then kisses me. "Okay. Get out so I can shower." "Ooor we could conserve water." I click my tongue and say 'Ooor nah!" and shove him out. "Rude! I just wanted to save the earth!" he yells laughing. I shake my head and jump in the shower. I shave and do all that stuff. I get out blow dry my hair and then throw on sweat pants and a t shirt. I go grab Kayla and wash her up. After cleaning Kayla I take her with me to Blake's room to get ready. Then all of a sudden two women burst through the door making my scream."What the fuck!" "Oh shut up is just Ms.Wess and I" says Clarissa. I laugh "Oops."  "My new daughter-in-law!!!!" yells Ms.Wess as she hugs me. I hug her back smiling then ask "Why are you here?" "To help you get ready duuuh!" Clarissa says. "Well okay then. BEAUTIFY ME!" I scream as Kayla laughs. We all cheer. Clarissa does my hair straightening it and then braiding Kaylas. "Here!" Ms.Wess or Karen yell bring a dress for Kayla and I in. I gasp seeing my dress. Midnight blue going from tight to flowy. It makes my eyes pop. It was strapless showing off my mark. Kayla got a white sundress and a tiger necklaces showing she's mine. "Beautiful!!!" Yells Clarissa. "Let's go!" says Karen. I pick Kayla up and walk down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I planned on updating yesterday but it was my fiends birthday so I had no time!!! :(( sorry. Also I want to say thanks to @Alexandra_xoxox for helping with Blake's last name. I want to shout out to @tyanna_ballislife for giving me a shout out to her readers! And omg you guys guess what!!!!!!!!!? I'm over 100 reads aaaaaaaaaah!!!!! yesssssss. Love you guys so much thanks!!!

Okay i have to go now. byyyyyye *wink* (Troye Sivan on YouTube!! go go go!)

^^^^^^Luna