Chapter 6 Going Home, To My New Home

(Blake's POV)

I run through the woods with Alice at my side and my pride right behind me. We are going home. To my home and Alice's new home. I can feel her excitement. "Excited?" I ask with a chuckle. "Yes! I can't wait to meet the rest of the pride I love everyone of them so far!" she says enthusiastically. "Even Clarissa?" I ask. "Yup! I forgave her and told her we will get to know each other later!" I almost tripped over my own paws at the. "Seriously? You don't hate her for attacking you and saying that I was hers?" "Her cheetah got attached to you and she gets mad easy. She explained everything. Even her cheetah apologized." "Well. Okay then. Great!" I smile. I wonder what a panther smile looks like.

(Alice's POV)

I'm going home! To my new home" So excited. Plus Clarissa and I talked. She was sorry for attacking me. She explained that Lightning her cheetah has a short temper and got attached. I forgave her but not without a warning. She won't just get a bite if it happens again. Clarissa understood perfectly. We decided to talk more once we got home.

   I look over at Blake quick to see a creepy ass panther smile. "Stop smiling you look like a fucking pedo panther." "Sorry" Blake laughs a really weird panther laugh. I just shake my head and continue to follow him.

   A few hours later we finally reach the pride territory. I see a bunch of people standing there waiting to great us. Some gasp as they see my tiger. I look around just taking in all my pack members. Then all of a sudden I hear crying. I walk through the crowd growling when someone didn't move.

   I finally got to a little girl about three crying on the ground. I walk up to her and then lay down next to her. She looks at me in awe as her tears continue to fall. I lick her and she giggles. "You owa Lana?" She asks in a baby voice. I nod my head. "I wove you aweady" she says hugging me. I shift back and hug her. "What's your name sweetie?" "Kaywa" She smiles. I smile back. "Where's your mommy and daddy? she frowns. "They went up there." Kayla says pointing to the sky. I frown. "Well Kayla who do you stay with?" I ask finally taking in her snarly hair and puff eyes. There a chocolate brown. Even her clothed are raggedy. "Nobody. I awone." Kayla says tearing up. "Not anymore." I pick her up as I stand up. "I'm taking her in as my own. Reckless feels connected to her in some way. I will meet the pride tomorrow. Let's go home." I mind link Blake. He nods. "Okay everyone! You will meet your Luna tomorrow go home for now!" Blake yells out adding and Alpha tone edge. Everyone bows and goes home. I carry Kayla as Blake leads us home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why does Kayla and Reckless have a connection?????? Who knows . Not me I still need to figure that out 0.o

Annny way sorry about yesterday. Okay. I need to go write chapter 7 soooo byyyyyye *wink* (YouTube Troye Sivan!)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Luna