♚ Girl meets His Secret ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Song ~Put Me In A Movie — Lana Del Ray

~ Song ~
Put Me In A Movie — Lana Del Ray

Warning: Pedophilia & S.A

Ivy

Zay and I sat in Mr

Zay and I sat in Mr. Elliot's class, as he was grading our test from yesterday, while we were already working on another paper he assigned.

"You know, for once I get math," Zay comments besides me, "Hell, this is the first math class I'm passing with a B."

"Good for you," I replied, sarcastically.

I hung my head low and stuck to my paper. I didn't want to look at the teacher, I didn't want to even be in his classroom. I could always feel his eyes stare me up and down, a truly disgusting feeling.

"All righty!" Mr. Elliot gets out of his desk. "Now, most of you did great, I'm impressed. Some of you, though, I'm greatly disappointed in."

When he got to me and Zay's desk, I saw my friend smile big to himself, he passed his test. When looking down at mine, an F+ was placed.

I didn't look at his face, just to the red bolding F on my paper.
He chuckles, "Ivy, I'm disappointed in you. But you don't have to worry, after school, we can discuss what we've done wrong."

I could feel my stomach turn to vomit, just by his voice, the way he says things... it was complete torture being in the damn class.

"Yo, you okay?" Babineaux asked me.

"Y-Yeah," I said, "Never fuckin' better."

Of course, I couldn't last a minute with him. I skipped tutoring completely, we were all hanging at Topanga's, everyone was having a good time when I asked, "Do any of you have Elliot?"