♚ Girl meets Rules ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Rockstar - Nickelback

{Song}
Rockstar - Nickelback

3rd

The students were all waiting on Cory, he was only a minute late and people started to become impatient.

"All right. Where's your father?" Lucas asked Riley.

"Are we getting a sub? I don't want a sub. You never know where they've been." Farkle says in disgust.

"Jesus calm down, he's one minute late. Stop overreacting." Ivy replies to both boys.

Minkus started to ramble, "What if he never shows up? What if I never learn anything else? I'm going down, sir! Oh, he's not even here." He falls out of his desk.

"We lost Farkle! A little help, Maya?" Riley goes to check up on her friend.

"Matthews is out, Farkle is down, it's Maya time." The blonde announces with a mischievous smile.

The brunette puts the brainiac on his seat, "Farkle's fixed. No Maya time." Farkle though falls back down. "You may proceed."

"During Maya time, we open the confiscation drawer and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys."

Riley scoffs, "Maya! I don't think anybody really wants..."

She couldn't finished her sentence from students cheering, except for Lucas.

"Come on, Friar. Why can't you join the dark side for once?" Ivy asked.

"Look, it's not like I-"

"What'd I miss?" Farkle gets up.

Riley yells, shooting ping pong balls at him, which made him hit the floor again. All the students start to throw stuff, Lucas and Ivy duck so they wouldn't get hit. The class though quiet down when Matthews came into the room.

"When did you guys decide there are no rules in here? When did my generosity in allowing you to express yourselves make you think you could turn my class into a zoo?" He questions in a strict tone.

"I'm sorry." The fandom says in unison.

"I'm sorry." Farkle says, still on the floor.

"I'm sorry." All the students apologized.

"Lucas and Ivy. Why are you the only one here that didn't say I'm sorry?" Cory points the two of them out.