♚ Girl meets Texas pt. 2 ♚

~ Ivy x Texas fit ~

{Song}Common Sense - Joshua Basset

{Song}
Common Sense - Joshua Basset

Ivy

When Riley, Maya, and I got dressed it was awkward.

No one said a single thing, which is especially suspicious on Riley's behalf.

When we were all done up, Riley asked me, "No more Texas outfits for you?"

"Texas outfits are so hard for me. It's either this or me looking like a young southern kindergarten teacher." I sassed. "At least I'm still wearing my boots."

The three of us made our way out the front door, where the boys and Pappy Joe waited for us.

"Whoa. Gentlemen, look how lucky you are. Treat 'me right." Joe tells them, aiming a few words at Lucas.

"I see why are get homesick, Friar. Damn, I've never seen the sky have so many stars." I lean on the railing next to Lucas, who I give a smirk, which he responded back to me with a smile.

" I lean on the railing next to Lucas, who I give a smirk, which he responded back to me with a smile

"Probably because of pollution." Riley tell me, butting me out of my place, taking over my spot. "You know what else? I don't get nervous when I'm with you anymore. We're doing the right thing." She says to him, all with lousy affection.

"Ah. Remember when we couldn't even say "Hi" to each other? Remember how we'd go, "Hi" "Howdy" "Hi". Remember?" She continued. "Now watch this. Say hi to me."

"Hi." He says, slightly uncomfortable.

"Hi, Lucas. What's up, brah? What's up with you, man? You good? You cool?" She acted like she was 'one of the guys'.

This was honestly annoying. I felt my gut of jealousy as she tried to act "normal" around him, but it just looks like she's flirting but on a innocent "sibling" level.