♚ Girl meets Mother Dearest pt. 1 ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Burned Out - dodie

{Song}
Burned Out - dodie

3rd

"That's how you make a friendship necklace!" Riley cheers, showing off her very glittery beaded necklace

The four friends were at Topanga's just hanging out on a regular Friday.
Ivy grabbed Farkle's wrist to look at his watch, seeing that it was her time to get back to her job.

"Welp, my times up. Good luck making your friendship necklaces," Ivy impersonated Riley, knowing the brunette would have them make their own little necklaces.

As the Lane girl gets up and ties her apron on, Topanga comes by the girl. "Honey, you know you don't have to work anymore. You know... since Delilah isn't around."

"I-I know, but I like to keep myself busy... and I like money."

Lucas looked over to his girlfriend, seeing that she's preoccupied and quickly turns back to the group. "She's busy."

"Tiger Plan is a go!" Riley pushes her crafts stuff off the table.

"Okay, can someone tell me what is happening? I was sick for a few days and now you all are making code name?" Maya looked at her friends.

"Lucas has something special for Ivy," Farkle spoke.

"Her cat, Delilah, passed away and she was really all she had left of her sister, since Delilah was Monica's," Lucas explained.

"So, Lucas is going to tell us about his plan," Riley chirps.

The blonde then connected the dots. "So that whole 'necklace crafts' was just a cover up because you know she would hate it... Wow, you are all such great liars! I wonder where you get it from?"