♚ Girl meets I Am Farkle ♚

~ Outfit ~

~ Genius Party ~

~ Genius Party ~

{Song}Waving Through A Window - Ben Platt (Dear Evan Hansen)

{Song}
Waving Through A Window - Ben Platt (Dear Evan Hansen)

3rd

"A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. C) When you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow up." Cory teaches the class.

"Belgium, 1831!" Farkle slams his hands on his desk.

"Okay, everybody, it's happening right now. Under your desks. Farkle's gonna blow." Cory tells his students.

Everyone gets under the desk before anything could happen, except Ivy.

"Ivy!" Her foster father calls her.

"I wanna die." She says enthusiastically, before Lucas pulls her down on the ground.

"I know everything except Belgium, 1831. And once I know that, I'll know everything! And then my name goes on the board with those three idiots!" Farkle rants, pointing to the board that had Mozart, Einstein, and Jobs written under the Genius column.

"Breathe, Farkle." Riley says.

"Too late. I taste blue."
With that, Farkle fell down. Everyone then got back on there desk, as if this was typical.

"You know, with anybody else, that would've been strange." Riley says.

"But with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore." Maya finished her sentence, "Oh, here's your book."

The blonde dropped the book on Farkle's stomach, making him groan a bit.
All of a sudden, the guidance counselor walks in.