♚ Girl meets Master Plan ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Ode to Sleep - Twenty-one Pilots

{Song}
Ode to Sleep - Twenty-one Pilots

♚  ♚  ♚  ♚

Ivy

"Are you sure this is the best idea?"

It was Maya's birthday. I have decided to give her, Frosty, white kitten I found on Christmas.

"Yes! I'm not gonna give her a crappy one from the Dollar Store." I said to Lucas.

"Does Maya even want a cat?"

"Sure, remember Lunch yesterday? Frosty is perfect for Maya, he's an outdoor cat that comes home, doesn't make a mess, and is extroverted."

"Ok fine. But how are you gonna get him in the box?" Lucas asked, pointing at the pre-made box, with holes in them.

"Darling, all he's going to do is probably scratch me a bit then we're done, besides when Maya opens her gift she'll love it."

I gave Lucas a confident smile, then making my way toward the small kitten.

Frosty was playing with Delilah's tail, as if it was a toy.

I smile and picked him up, slowly making my way to the box. I was within 5 feet away till he started to panic.

I could feel his claws through my sweater, then he tries to get away by pushing me away claws included, I whispered in pain  "Ow" a thousand times til we reached to the box.

I could hear Lucas' footsteps coming toward us, that scared Frosty even more that he scratched my chin, "Stay where you are or he'll scratch the crap out of me." I warn him about the situation .

The white cat was still trying to move away, but I held him tightly.

Next thing I knew I shoved him in the box and tied the ribbon close.

First started to meow and move in the box, trying to find away out of it.

"Mission accomplished!" I looked at Lucas with a thumbs up.