♚ Girl meets Belief ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}Take Me to Church - Hozier

{Song}
Take Me to Church - Hozier

Ivy

"You know why it's a sad day?" Riley asked me

"Well, Maya is out sick, so of course you would be," I say to her.

Yep, Maya was out sick. Riley was distraught about it, she even was trying to go to her house and stay there with her, but I made her come to school.

"I can't believe it, Maya is actually sick. She didn't even fake it, she just is."

"Well, she's being such a hero by staying at home and not having us get infected."

I turned my head over and my eyes caught coming on the floor, seeing there is a 5 dollar bill on the floor.

"What a fuckin' great day!" I shriek in excitement, "What should I buy? What should I buy?"

"Your not buying anything. That money is not yours," Riley tells me.

I joked around with her. "And this is where our friendship ends, right here, right now. Goodbye cupcake."

"Ivy, somebody dropped that."

"Who? You gotta name? You know the person? I don't think you do." I stuff the bill in my pocket.

"How could you live knowing that that belongs to somebody else?" Riley gave me a stern voice, she was actually being serious about this.

"Everything I own belongs to somebody else. Hon, it's five. Not even a one, anyone can find a one."

"Put it back!"