When She met Him-Part 1

"Please...please...not me...not me..." The girl mumbled closing her eyes and crossing her fingers.

"Gauri.... " Gauri's cousins' shouted cheerfully when the bottle came to a halt facing her.

"Oh Nooo.... " Gauri said opening her eyes and holding her head with a hand.

"You can't escape Ri. " Anika said laughing.

"Now say Truth or Dare. " Bhavya asked.

"Off course Dare, do she have any other choice after choosing truth consecutively for 2 times. " Ranveer said smiling.

"Okay Fine. Tell me what is the dare. " Gauri asked pouting.

AniRavya smiled at her like Cheshire Cats.

"What's going in your minds? " Gauri asd narrowing her eyes.

"Well... Your dare is that.... " Anika said dragging the sentence.

"You have to say I Love You to a guy. " Bhavya said.

"Ohh... Such an easy dare. " Gauri said breathing out a relaxed sigh.

"Okay, if you find it easy then go propose a guy and show us how daring Gauri Sharma is. " Anika said challenging Gauri.

Gauri blowed her hair in her style standing up from her bench taking the rose kept on the table.

She walked to the opposite side of her seat.

"Ranveer... " She called Ranveer, who was sitting opposite to her.

"I Love You Ranveer, You are the best brother I have. " Gauri said forwarding rose to Ranveer.

"Hey... This is cheating, you can't say I Love You to Ranveer. " Anivya said.

"Why can't I say that to him. You said I have to say I Love You to a guy and as far as I know Ranveer is a guy. Aren't you Ranveer? " Gauri said smiling.

"This is cheating Ri. We don't accept this. You have to propose a guy we select. " Anika said and Ranvya nodded their heads in agreement.

"Fine." Gauri said turning her head to a side holding her hands against her chest.

"Come let's go. " Ranveer said pulling AniRiVya.

"Where are you taking us to? " Gauri asked.

"There is some party going on on the terrace of this hotel. There will be a lot of guys there and you can propose one while we enjoy the show having some drinks. " Ranveer said winking.

"You are such a cruel hearted guy Ranveer... Show some kindness, for godsake I am your sister. " Gauri said hitting Ranveer on his shoulder.

"Where did this kindness thing gone when you made me eat pizza with extra chilli last time I got the dare. Revenge baby." Ranveer said stucking his tongue out.

AniRiVya and Ranveer reached the terrace.

"Now tell me whom do you want me to give this rose. " Gauri said smelling the rose.

"Let us have a look and find a perfect guy for you. " Anika said.

"It's not my match fixing to find a perfect guy, find some bandar and I will give this flower. We don't have much time we have to be in home before our parents reach. " Gauri said.

"Yes, poor parents they might be thinking we are in home studying like good kids, who might have thought that we are enjoying our drinks and hitting on guys in an unknown party. " Bhavya said laughing.

"Haan... We have to reach before our parents arrives home, let's finish this dare and hurry up to go home. " Ranveer said.

"Guys I found the guy to whom Gauri's gonna propose. " Anika said.

"You found. Who is the guy. " Ranveer asked.

"See that long haired guy in that corner facing his back towards us and looking the sky leaning on the railing. Gauri is gonna propose that guy, poor guy seems to be enjoying alone why not add some spice in his life. " Anika said clasping her hands.

"Now come on Gauri, go and finish your dare. " Bhavya said.

Hey Shankerji... Please help me. I hope that guy's Girlfriend don't show up and kick me for proposing her BF." Gauri prayed.

"Gauri I don't think that guy has a GF, he is standing there alone so no problem. Now go without wasting time." Ranveer said pushing Gauri forward.

"Come on Gauri, you can do it. " AniRaVya cheered for Gauri sitting on the bar stools enjoying their drinks.

"Hey Shankerji... Apni Chiraiya ka raksha karna. " Gauri thought and went forward to complete her dare.

Gauri stood behind the guy, who Anika has pointed, he was standing facing his back to Gauri.

Gauri looked back towards AniVya and Ranveer who was enjoying the show. They gave her a Thumbs Up sign.

Gauri turned back facing the guys back and patted on his Shoulder.

When he turned around she was mesmerized seeing his chocolate brown orbs, shoulder length hair and well built structure, he was looking like a Greek god who came to visit earth. She closed her eyes tight forwarding flower in her hands and said I... Love you.

She opened her eyes and saw the guy looking at her. She looked at him confused.

He took the rose from her hand and took a step forward while breaking the rose stem.

He came near her towering her with his height and Whispered in his husky voice I Love You too Gauri, while tucking the rose in her hair and lightly grazed his lips on her cheeks leaving her shocked and frozen in her place. Fireworks erupted in the sky as the party started bringing Gauri back from her shocked state.

"This is a dare...I...I didn't mean it. " Gauri said stuttering once she came out of the shock.

"For you it might be a dare But I am saying the truth and I mean it." Omkara said smiling making Gauri bite her lip in nervousness looking at him. "

"Now don't do that and make me think about sinful things that I can't control myself thinking about. " Omkara said making Gauri look confused at him.

Omkara made her release her lip with his hand.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Omkara. Your friends are coming towards us, take care see you soon Jaan. " Omkara said and disappeared into the crowd kissing on her forehead.

"Hey Shankerji... What just happened!!! " Gauri said frantically placing hands on her heart which is beating as if it gonna come out.

"Gauri... Run... We came into the Oberoi's party!! The same party which our parents are attending. Let's get out before they catch us." Anika, who came running from behind with RaVya said dragging a frozen Gauri with her.