The wrong, that felt Right

What happens if Bahubali gets a chance to go back into the Past?

Amarendra Bahubali's POV:

I was in Royal Library searching for a book. In the process, I stumbled upon an ancient book, It was a book about time travel. I followed the instructions and with a blink of an eye, I was in the Royal Garden.

I looked around and found our Mother narrating some story for Bhalla and me, who are now 5 year old naive kids, without any grudges.

I continued to walk around the palace by sneaking behind the pillars and reached near one of the Royal rooms. I heard some distinct noises from inside the room, on paying the closer attention I found out that it was my uncle, Bijaladeva. He was planning to make my brother against me. Why can't he be like his wife and treat both of us equally, I always respected him as a fatherly figure but he never felt the same towards me. In fact he is the reason for all the things happening in the future.

I remembered my mother telling me that in order to protect the good sometimes we have to engage in evil. May be what I am going to do now is wrong but it's for future good. I saw my uncle alone in his room, I moved towards his room.

I came towards the palace garden wiping my blood stained hands and I am sure in a few minutes the news of Bijaladeva being murdered in his own room will spread like fire across the kingdom. I was about to travel back to the future, when I found little Bhalla and me fighting.

I went towards them and stopped them.

"Why are you fighting? " I asked.

"Mom gave me this dragger but Bhalla snatched it from me." My little self complained.

"I want it for myself." Bhalla said.

"You both are brothers by blood, never let these materialistic things damage your precious relationship. Things can be replaced but people are not. Learn to share things and love people." I said and gave my own dragger to Bhalla.

"Thank you Sir, we will never let anything be greater than our relation." They both promised and ran towards the palace hand in hand.

I chanted the verse and now I was standing in library.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to come face to face with Bhallaladeva.

"Bahu, it's late. Come let's have our dinner. Did you forgot, we always have our dinner together talking about our day. " He said.

"I am sorry I was just struck up with some work in my part of kingdom. How are the things going on in your part of kingdom. " I asked while walking towards the dining table with My brother.

"Everything's good, except our sons, these days they are running behind girls making fake excuses just like we used to do." Bhalla said laughing.

"Seems like they are growing to be quite understanding and supportive brothers like us" I said patting his back laughing along.