I would never let you go

" I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful husband by being on your side in Sickness and health, In happiness and sorrow, and in all times. I promise you that I would never leave you alone." Ishaan said slipping the ring on Rishika's finger.

"Now you both are lawfully wedded Husband and Wife." The priest announced and everyone clapped and cheered for the newly wed couples.

One year later:

"We are trying our best Mr. Kashyap, but since it is the final stage of the disease, her body is not co-operating. Stay Strong." The doctor said patting Ishaan's arm.

Through the glass door Ishaan looked at the pale face of Rishika as she was laying down on the hospital bed with various machines and needles attached to her. She looked beautiful even in her vulnerable state.

Ishaan sat on the side of the bed and ran his hand through her hair smoothly.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, those cheerful and ever sparkling eyes held no spark now and was covered with dark circles.

"Ishaan... " She spoke as her voice sounded like a whisper.

"You will be alright, Rishika. I am here for you, I would never let you go. " Ishaan said kissing her hand.

"I know. But please Let me go Ishaan, I can't bear all these things. I am dying every day with all these things, I can't take it anymore Ishaan, please Let me go." She pleaded.

Ishaan was aware of everything Rishika is going through from a past few days, it was a torture for her everyday with nurses drawing blood and pricking needles and the way her body is no more responding. It hurts him to see his love suffer.

"Ishaan, please let me go. I can't bear this torture. Please... " Rishika pleaded.

He cried as tears rolling down his cheeks. Closing his eyes, he removed the oxygen mask from her face.

She smiled at him gratefully and said,

"I Love You, Ishaan. " Before closing her eyes forever.

"Famous business man Ishaan Kashyap's wife Rishika Kashyap passes away due to sickness. Ishaan Kashyap commits suicide in grief." The newspapers read the next day.

In Parallel Universe:

"I Love You too, Rishika. " Ishaan said.

"Why did you gave up your life, Ishaan? " Rishika asked.

"Did you forgot our marriage vows, I would never let you go alone. " He said.

"Thanks for never letting me go. " She smiled as she said.