When She met Him- Part 2

Omkara POV

Nothing can beat the happiness of coming back to home after 5 long years.I came back from London after completing my graduation in business school.

I thought of taking rest, and mentally made plans about going on a holiday enjoying my life exploring the world. But life has other plans for me. *sigh*

Dad wants me to take over his business, when I said that I still doesn't have that experience to maintain the Oberoi Industries, He started lecturing me about how his father, my Dadaji started his business career at the age of 15 with zero experience and how he himself took over dadji's business at 21 without even a slightest idea of business and the famous dialogue see and learn from your cousin Shivaay, he is leading the business.

"Time will teach you everything. " Is what my father exactly said me before ending the discussion with a finality in his voice.

Now I have no other choice but to take over my father's business.

Soon they organized and invited everyone to my launch party that my father is throwing for his clients and business associates, where my parents gonna introduce me as the new heir of Oberoi Industries.

I was not at all interested in attending the party, if it is not my own launch party I might have stayed at home sleeping on my bed.

Rudra, my brother came to my room asking me to get ready so that we can leave to the party, I reluctantly got ready and went to attend the party with Rudra, as my parents have already left to the venue to receive the guests.

Rudra and I reached the venue where the party is organized, Rudra as usual abandoned me and went behind some girl he found in the parking lot.

"I wish I could run away from here. Why can't my parents understand that education and job are not the only things in life,there are lot more things I have to see and explore in this world."

Disinterested I was making my way towards the venue but I stopped in my tracks seeing a girl, she was looking cute and beautiful, eyes closed, fingers crossed. She was cutely mumbling something, she was looking serene and angelic. I have seen many girls before but for the first time I felt something different about this girl, I sudden wave of calmness filled my heart as if I found a lost piece of myself, no one ever made me feel like this girl, I just saw now, who I don't anything about. Is it what people call Love at First Sight??

"Gauri... " Her friends, who are sitting beside her shouted cheerfully.

So,Her name is Gauri. Beautiful name just like her.

I was lost seeing her antics, the way she pouts, that sudden disappointed look everything is beautiful about her. I was staring at her through the big glass door.

But I was disturbed by my father, who came finding me.

"Omkara, what are you doing here? Come fast guests are waiting for you. " My father said pulling me with him.

"Oh shit, I missed the girl. I should have at least gone there and have tried to know about her. But with my father I can't even go back to her. " But I determined to find her anyway.

My father introduced me to his clients and business associates, everyone greeted and congratulated me. After the introduction session I got bored with those fake smiles and greetings. I went towards the isolated corner of the terrace.

I stood there watching the sky, thinking about Gauri,who occupied my thoughts from the minute I saw her. I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about her.

Suddenly someone patted on my shoulder and I turned around thinking it is one of our guests trying to congratulate me. But I was shocked seeing Gauri in front of me. She was looking at me with an emotion in her eyes that I failed to recognize.