When She met Him-Part 3

"No way!!!Are you guys gone mad?? I can't do that. " Gauri shouted on her cousins.

"Gauri please, if the matter is not this serious we ourselves might have done it. But now we don't have any other choice. " Anika requested Gauri.

"Yes Gauri, look at that bechara Dev, he has became Devdas and only you can help him. " Bhavya said.

"Yes Gauri, if the matter is not this serious we might have not involved you in it but now we have no other choice other than you. " Ranveer said.

"Even then how can I go into that marriage and help the bride to runaway. No I can't do that I don't know anyone there. " Gauri said panicked.

"And that is why we are sending you there, we guys are her friends and everyone easily recognises us. You are the only one who can help us without getting noticed since you came here only a month ago from states and no one will doubt you. " Anika said.

"Please Gauri, poor Preethi and Dev, they love each other from high school but Preethi's uncle is getting her married to a person, who is of her father's age for his own business benefits. They house arrested her not allowing anyone to meet her. Since her uncle is powerful person even police are not helping us. That's why we are planning to get them married by helping them elope. " Ranveer said.

"Yes Gauri, please help us na, You just have to go and give information to her and help her escape from the back door, from there we will help Dev and Preethi runaway. They won't allow us to meet her since we are her friends.Please Gauri, please.... " RaAniVya begged her.

She looked towards Dev, who was sitting silently in front of them in restaurant.

"Do you really love her? " Gauri questioned Dev.

"Yes, I love her very much and I can't live without her. Please help me unite with my Preethi. I don't want anything, I even found a job in Shimla to give her a comfortable life." Dev, who has been sitting quiet all the while began to cry.

"Okay if you truly love each other I will help you unite. " Gauri said and began to discuss the plan with her cousins.

RaAniRiVya got ready for the marriage and went near the venue where Preethi's marriage is going on.

"Gauri, we will go inside and you come inside after few minutes. " Anika said to Gauri and went inside the wedding Hall with RaVya.

"Hey Shankerji... Help your chiraiyya all I am doing is just to unite two true lovers please forgive me if I did anything wrong. " Gauri prayed to god and went towards the marriage venue taking a deep breathe.

"Who are you beta? I didn't recognised you? " Preethi's aunty, Sunaina, who was receiving guests at the entrance asked Gauri.

"Gayi bhains paani mein, what should I tell her now? " Gauri thought.

"I... I am... " Gauri began to stutter making Preethi's aunt grow suspicious.

"Jaan... You are here, I have been searching for you in parking lot. " Omkara said wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Huh!!! " Gauri looked at him shocked.

"Hello Mrs. Raichand, she is my Fiance Gauri Sharma and she is with me. " Omkara said smiling at Preethi's aunty.

"O sorry Mr. Oberoi, I didn't really know about you being engaged. " She said.

"We had been in relationship since 5 years and got engaged last week in a private ceremony.We didn't gave an official announcement about it." Omkara said pulling Gauri close to him.