The cute stranger i met today.

I was on holiday in Korea with my boyfriend but a couple days after we got there I broke up with him bc he was abusing me and I had bruises all over my body, so I hid them from everyone.

My outfit:

I walked into a small coffee shop in Korea to get a coke and realised I had nowhere to stay tonight

I drank a sip of my coke and walked out of the coffee shop looking at my phone and bumped into someone I felt a hand slide around my waist keeping me upright I looked up at the stranger I bumped into he was cute, my coke was in his other hand and my phone on the ground
Y/n:"oh I'm so sorry "
He leans down and picks up my phone and hands it to me as-well as my coke
Him:"it's okay I'm jeon jungkook you can just call me jk"
Y/n:"uh hey I'm y/n"
Jk:"hey so where were you heading to?"
Y/n:"to be honest I don't really know maybe someplace to get food"
Jk:"oh actually my friends are at a place down the street you can eat with us if you like"
Y/n:"oh ah okay sure"
We started walking down the street chatting to one another.
We got to the restaurant he opened the door for me I walked in and he put his hand on my back he walked me over to a group of 6 men they all introduced themselves and I sat next to tae and jk sat on the other side of me.

This is what the restaurant looks like:

Y/n:"oh this place? It looks expensive are you sure?"Jk:"yeah it's nice I'll pay for you if you like"Y/n:"what no it's okay"Jk:"no I insist I don't mind"Y/n:"uhh"Jk:"what would you like?"Y/n:"uh jus the same as you"Jk:"okay"The whole time we were ...

Jk:"yeah it's nice I'll pay for you if you like"
Y/n:"what no it's okay"
Jk:"no I insist I don't mind"
Y/n:"uhh"
Jk:"what would you like?"
Y/n:"uh jus the same as you"
Jk:"okay"
The whole time we were eating tae keeps looking at me and smirking at me and jk put a arm around me I looked at him sideways but he just smiles so I ignore it and start talking to rm we get along really well and we are already like best friends.

'1 hour later'

We all get up pay for our food and jk pays for mine and we walk out of the restaurant.

Jk:"are you okay?"
Y/n:"me yeah I'm fine great actually" I say sighing and look down
Jk:"are you sure you don't look fine" he says pointing at the fingertips of bruises on my neck from my ex choking me when we were together
Y/n:"I just don't have anywhere to stay tonight I broke up with my abusive ex" I say still looking down starting to tear up jk lifts my chin up with his hand and I stare into his big brown eyes.
Jk:"you can stay with us if you would like we have plenty of room"
Rm:"yes you can stay as long as you want" he says putting an arm on my shoulder and give me a side hug
Y/n:"thanks guys even tho you just met me you guys are all very sweet"
All the guys walked me to there home and we all chatted on the way there.

We got to a big two story house I look up and almost choke on disbelief.
Their home:

(I had all my clothes in a big duffel bag I carried around since I walked out on my ex jake)

Tae puts his hand around my waist and pulls me forward toward their home I look at jk and he just stares daggers at tae but tae just smirks deliberately making him mad I smile a little to myself at jk and tae.