A little up close and personal

We got in the car and jus sat there for a second I looked at kookie and smiled.
Me:"thanks for taking me out kookie I needed that" I said smiling wider at him and blushing.
Kookie:"that's okay y/n anytime" he said smiling at me and holding my hand. It was cold so he started the car and put the heater on. He took off down the road towards his house. I started to shake my leg from the cold and try rub my legs warm then kookie noticed and looked at me, he put a hand on my thigh trying to warm me up while driving, I jus smiled and looked down when listening to the music on the radio. He was still driving and it was now dark and started to rain, it was so peaceful I could fall asleep. We got back to the house it had stopped raining by then but it was still very cold.

I got our of the car shivering still wearing his jacket and walked to the door. Kookie followed me inside, I went to my room to change but before I could get to the stairs Jimin stood in front of me asking me what happened while I was out. I told him to move and I walked around him to my room and got changed into this:

 I told him to move and I walked around him to my room and got changed into this:

I laid down on my bed for awhile then heard a knock and the door open. I looked up to see joon walk in with a little smile, he walked I've to the bed and laid down next to me. He cuddled up to me without saying anything then I asked
Me:"what are you doin Joonie?"
Rm:"nothing I'm just bored and lonely and I wanted a hug" he said smiling at me
Me:"well then let's watch a movie"
Rm:"okay"
I had a tv in my room so I turned it on but I didn't know what to watch so I gave the remote to Joon.

Just then Yoongi walked in and seen me and Joonie on my bed he came over and asked what we were doing I said gonna watch a movie, then pulled Yoongi on the bed next to me. I told him to stay and watch a movie with us he groaned but agreed he had a small smile on his face trying to hide it, I was in between them. Joon couldn't decide on a movie either so Yoongi snatched the remote
Yoongi:"ugh give it here"
Joon:"heyy!"
I giggled at them
Yoongi put on a horror movie and I was scared so I went under the blanket while the guys laughed at me.

I felt Joonie's hand on my thigh and I looked at him he jus smiled then I felt Yoongi's hand on my other thigh. I blushed and looked down their hands went up to the hem of my shorts. I tensed up and tried to close my legs but they held my thighs open. Joon kissed my tummy and lifted my shirt more. Yoongi kissed my neck and sucked on it and left a mark then Joon did the same thing to my rib right under my bra. The room felt like it was heating up, I laid all the way back on the bed then I felt Yoongi's hand gets very close to my underwear I stopped him and he looked at me apologetic.
Me:"guys I'm pretty tired can we just sleep?"
Joon:"oh yeh that's okay"
Yoongi:"we should go then" he said blushing uncontrollably then Yoongi went to get up but I grabbed his arm, pulling him back down.
Me:"no, can you guys please stay... I'm scared.. after that movie"
They both looked at me and nodded, Yoongi climbed back into my bed with us and cuddled my waist and joon doing the same. I felt so protected with them next to me and we soon fell asleep as the raindrops started falling again.