You and me, tonight

(It's the second day at their house.)

We were all still laying and watching a movie and Kookie's hand was still on my thigh, jus now lower than before. I went to get up to go to the bathroom but the guys jus hold me down and I struggle while they all laughed and tickled me. I screamed and laughed while smiling. Then Hobi and Tae ran into the room wondering what was the yelling about, we all stopped and looked at them.
Hobi:"I thought someone died"
He said smiling and running over to me and tickling me to then Tae joined in, I was still laying on them all and laughing/crying from them.
Me:"mercy, mercy! Give MERCY!"
They all stopped and we all still laughing and I fell on the ground onto Joonie and he just held me while I still dyed laughing. I got up off Joon and stretched with my arms above my head and my dress went up and joon seen my underwear and covered his eyes but still looked through his fingers, I looked at him confused then realised.
Me:" oh sorry" I said patting my dress down.

I walked off towards my room and laidback on my bed as my arms above my head. I didn't realise my dress went up so you can jus see the bottom of my underwear then I heard a little knock as the door opened slowly, I didn't bother moving as I was comfortable. 
Kookie:"hey y/n" he said walking in
Me:"hey kookie"
He stopped and I looked up and he was staring at the hem of my dress and top of my thigh where my scars and bruises were, I quickly pulled down my dress as I sat up.
Kookie:"did he do that to you?" He said getting mad as his jaw clenched
Y/n:"I- the bruises yes, the scars no but he caused them"
Kookie:"what are they from y/n" he said leaning in front of my and his hands on my knees as I sit on the edge of the bed, he looked up into my eyes.
Me:"I- I did them.. I self harmed bc of him"
He jaw clenched and a tear leaked out my eye he swiped it away but as he lifted his hand I flinched and he noticed
Kookie:"I'm not gonna hurt you y/n, not ever"
Me:"I know, just reflexes.. I guess.."
His hands slid up my thigh to where my scars were as my dress went up too. He brushed his thumb over them and then he lent down and kissed them. I tensed up and he asked me
Kookie:"is this okay? I'm kissing them better for you" he said and smiled at me, he was sweet and kind to me, I smiled back at him. He stood up and pushed me back on the bed and laid next to me, we laid facing each other. I stared into his deep mesmerising brown eyes and my mind slowly became calm and empty. The only thing I could think of is what it would be like to kiss his soft pink lips. I unconsciously moved my head closer and he did to, we were nose to nose and we were both so comfortable with each other. I liked being close with him, he smirked and he moved closer and kissed my forehead as he smiled and I smiled back at him.

We laid there for awhile and I looked at my phone it was 5:15pm. Kookie took my phone and put me in a group chat on messages 'BANGTAN ROOM', it was with all the members just in case I needed to text them I added all their numbers in my phone under these:
Jinnie☺️ -Jin
Hobi☀️ -J-hope
Yoongi✨ -Suga
Joonie🥺 -RM
Jiminie💋 -Jimin
TaeTae✌🏼 -V
Kookie🍪 -Jungkook
Kookie looked at all their names and laughed at them then pointed to his
Kookie:"why am I the only food"
Me:"hehe coz your a snack" I said and giggle while smiling he laughed and cuddled me from the side.
Kookie:"at least I taste good"
We both laughed while laying on our backs looking at the roof, drifting into our own worlds.

Kookie looked at me while laying on his side propping his head up on his elbow.
Me:"what?" I said doin the same as him
Kookie:"do you wanna go for a drive with me"
Me:" a drive? To where?"
Kookie:"how about somewhere to get food and eat it at the beach"
Me:"okay sure but what about the others?"
Kookie:"I'll tell them and they can order something for themselves, I want it to be just us"
Me:"okay then let me get some money out of my purse that I saved" I said getting up
He pulled me back down and said
Kookie:"no your not paying, I will" he said serious
Me:"no I can pay for myself kookie"
Kookie:"no I will"
I jus looked at him and he got up picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and walked down stairs grabbing the keys off of the bench. He told the guys we were going out together just us while I was still over his should yelling at him to put me down he didn't listen until we were outside next his car. He put me down and I crossed my arms and stood there.
Me:"I don't even have my phone, you just took me"
Kookie:" hop in the car I'll get your phone" he said chucking the keys at me as he went to run off
Me:"don't forget my handbag too!" I said yelling after him
Kookie:" okayy!" I heard him yell fading as he went inside the house again.
I unlocked the car and got in the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt.
He had a black Audi RS3:

'I thought to myself damn this is a nice car, it's even low profile and done up with tinted windows of the darkest shade

'I thought to myself damn this is a nice car, it's even low profile and done up with tinted windows of the darkest shade. It must have cost a fortune.'

I seen kookie running out the door with my handbag and phone and ran to the driver side, he got in and I handed him the keys while he gave me my phone and handbag. He put the keys in, started the engine and drove off out of the drive way, towards the main part of the city. I was on my phone while kookie was driving.
Kookie:"where bouts do you want to go to eat" he asked me
Y/n:"uhm anywhere I don't mind just nothing to spicy or seafood, I don't like them"
Kookie:"so you don't like sushi?"
Me:"no" I said with my head stuck in my phone, he side looked at me and clenched his jaw. I noticed and realised how hot he looked driving. I looked at him and he looked at me and I smiled, he smiled back while chatting to me.
He looked like this while driving:

(Don't mind the text)