Argument

It was Joonie, he looked at me then looked at the guys looking at me he noticed I was uncomfortable and came up to me and stood in front of me facing Tae and Kookie. He basically yelled at them for them yelling at me I flinched and they all noticed and calmed down, I was shaking from them yelling and being so loud, it reminded me of when Jake yelled at me constantly. The rest of the guys walked around the corner and stopped and stared at us and tears welled up in my eyes once again, now their all seen my bruises and scars from my ex as well as my new mark on my neck thanks to Yoongi, I didn't regret it I liked it but now the guys won't leave me alone about it until they know.
Yoongi:"what is happening"
Tae:"y/n has a hickey on her neck!"
Yoongi blushed and looked down but smirked at the same time. I just looked at him embarrassed then looked away. Jimin noticed and his jaw clenched and said
Jimin:"it was Yoongi, wasn't it?!"
Joonie:"okay we should all sit down and talk about this"
We all followed Joonie to the lounge room
The lounge room:

We all sat on the couch, I was next to Yoongi and Joonie and Namjoon started talking to the guys about what happened with me and Yoongi last night, then Yoongi asked me if he can tell them about my ex and that it's better off if they know what all...

We all sat on the couch, I was next to Yoongi and Joonie and Namjoon started talking to the guys about what happened with me and Yoongi last night, then Yoongi asked me if he can tell them about my ex and that it's better off if they know what all the bruises were from. I nodded and jus sat there listening to them talk in Korean and I didn't really understand much so I jus sat there until they all stopped talking and looked at me.  I blushed and looked down tears fell down my cheeks. All the guys came over to me and hugged me so tight, it was very comforting and I just sat there. I'm kind of glad I didn't understand what they were saying but I know they were talking about me and what happened. I was in the middle of a big group of cute guys and I just smiled to myself.

Rm suggested that we all watch a movie together and order lunch to the house, we all got comfortable and Jimin and Tae were fighting over a movie to watch. so I stood up and took the remote off of them and put on home alone. J-hope giggled and smiled and clapped his hands happy, that made me smile. Now I know j-hopes favourite movie, I thought to myself. I sat in between Jimin and Yoongi. The lunch we ordered got here and we all ate it on the couch.

I was cuddling next to Yoongi and Jimin but more leaning on Yoongi and the other guys were all staring at us. I jus kissed his cheek and then jk stood up.
Kookie:"no, no not happening"
He said as he sat between us I was now next to Jimin and jk. I just smiled to myself I know I made him jealous while Tae and Joonie were just staring at me and Yoongi. We all started watching the movie and I cuddled into Jimin once again, he was a good movie cuddle buddie. Jk kept looking at us and he kept getting annoyed and you could just tell he was jealous. I smiled and whispered to Jimin
Me:"look at jk he is getting jelly" Jimin looked at jk and then me and he kissed me on the forehead while staring at jk. Jk turned red and clenched his jaw so tight I swear I could hear his teeth shatter, I smirked at him then I moved over and cuddled jk.

Jimin's mouth dropped and he put on a deliberate sad face, I giggled and jk held me protectively like no one can steal me from him, I smiled in his chest while watching the movie. I was half asleep by the time the movie ended and I sat up and yawned then laid back down on Jk, he smiled and Yoongi jus looked at me a little upset, I was to tired so I fell asleep and then I felt hands wrap around me and pick me up. I looked up and it was jk carrying me to my room. It was still the middle of the day but I was very tired bc I didn't sleep the night before.  He laid me in my bed and tucked me in then kissed my head.
Jk:"sleep well y/n"
I smiled and fell asleep as I heard the door shut behind him.