My new roomates.

We walk in the house and I can't believe my eyes I'm actually going to stay here with 7 cute men.
Rm:"hey are you okay?"
Me:"yeah I just can't believe you guys actually live here"
Rm:"oh yeah it's pretty cool sometimes I can't believe it either" he laughs to himself
Jk:"We have an extra room through here let me show you around"
Tae:"no I'll show her around follow me"
I look at Rm and he just giggles and says
Rm:"well it looks like you guys have gotten comfortable with our new guest "
Me:" I'm only gonna stay a day or two to figure out how to get some money to fly back to my parents house"
Rm:" you can stay as long as you need, no rush"
Jk:"cmon let's me show you to your room"

I follow jk and tae arguing the whole way through the house about who gets to show me around and last off my room I walk in and my jaw drops.
My room:

My room is on the second floor and it's so big

Me:"I love it" I smile drop my bag on the ground with all my belongings in it and fall on the bed and my shirt came up a little and I didn't notice so you could see my waist and stomach and both tae and jk are standing in my room looking at my waist I look down and realise some bruises my ex gave me were showing and I quickly cover them up by pulling my top down I stand up.
Jk:"what happened"
Me:" oh nothing just fell down some stairs"
Jk:"oh" he didn't believe me but I prefer not to talk about it so I walk past them out of my room and ask
Me:" do you have a pool?"
Tae:" yeah cmon we will show you" tae grabs my hand and drags me down stairs he's so excited it's adorable.
He brings me outside and there it is a massive heated pool with LED lights it looks magical
The pool:

We go back inside and chill on the couch with the rest of bts and the rest of the day we spend joking and laughing, getting to know each other