Trying to forget the past

I was in between joon and Yoongi, they were both asleep and I just woke up. I looked over at them sleeping and it was so cute they both had an arm around me protectively.I slowly moved out of their arms and down to the end of the bed trying not to wake them I took my phone off the night stand and checked the time.
9:50am
I walked down stairs and seen Jimin and Tae cooking in the kitchen. I snuck up behind them and scared them they both screamed and jumped around and stared at me, I just laughed. I gave them both a hug and they gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled at them.
Me:"what you making?" I said looking over there shoulder leaning on them.
Tae:"pancakes" he said wrapping an arm around my waist. I looked over at the ones they already cooked and I walked over and took one and ran while eating it.
Tae&Jimin:"HEYY!"
Jimin tan after me and grabbed me around the waist
Me:"I'm taste testing it" I said giggling like a little girl. ' I haven't laughed like this since I was a little girl' I thought to myself. Suddenly I froze up and Jimin stoped and looked at me.
Jimin:"are you okay? Did I hurt you?"
Me:"no, I'm okay" I said smiling back at him and gave him a hug.
We went back over to Tae cooking and I helped them a little bit until breakfast was in cooked and the table was set. They told me to go wake up the others and I ran up stairs and did so. I went to my room first to go wake up joon and Yoongi, I shook them both awake they opened their eyes and looked at me o told them to get up for breakfast and then left to get the others up.

After, they all came downstairs and sat at the table we ate the pancakes Tae and Jimin cooked, I smiled at them. They all smiled back at me, I got up to go to the bathroom bc I wasn't feeling to good at that moment. As soon as I closed the door I ran to the toilet and vomited, I heard knocks on the door and them asking if I was okay. I don't know why I was sick randomly. After I felt a little better I got off the floor closed the toilet lid flushed it and sat on the lid with my hands on my head on my knees. I had tears in my eyes from throwing up the boys heard me and kept knocking on the door I just sat there in my own mind, until BANG! The door slammed open and Jungkook stood on the other side of the door worried with the rest of BTS. He had kicked the door wide open. They all rushed in and I sunk on to the floor crying then they picked me up around my arms and took me to the couch asking so many questions if I'm okay "what happened?" and "why are you sick?" I just sat there crying and joon pulled me into a big hug and I jus stayed there until I calmed down.

I told them i don't know why I was sick and Tae and Jimin thought their cooking made me sick, I said no it was good food. They debated to take me to hospital but I said no and they argued about it but I jus told them to be quiet because I had a headache. They all became quiet and worried, I was getting really hot and sweating and I told them that, then Jin ran to get a cold wet towel and put it on my head as I lay down.

I remember my ex in that moment, once when I was sick with him he did the same thing then flashbacks of everything he did to me comes back and another tears falls. I remember him abusing me and yelling at me. Before all that happened when we first met he was sweet and nice then things changed. I think to myself why couldn't he stay the same from the start, nice and sweet . If that happened I might not have met these guys and they all care so much about me and it feels nice to finally have people who care about me so much.

I came back to reality and at that moment the world turned into a shadow around me and I passed out.