Will i stay forever? Or just stay for now?

I woke up and checked my phone for the time it was 2:30pm I sat up and yawned I had a surprisingly good sleep. I smiled to myself knowing that all the guys let me stay here and already care so much about me. I've been here about two days, today. I'm going to find a job today or at least try to, I got up and got dressed in this:

 I walked down stairs and found Yoongi in the kitchen cooking ramen so I snuck up behind him and hugged him around the waist, he jumped a little and turned around realising it was me

I walked down stairs and found Yoongi in the kitchen cooking ramen so I snuck up behind him and hugged him around the waist, he jumped a little and turned around realising it was me. He smiled and pulled me into his chest and kissed my head.
Yoongi:"hey beautiful"
Y/n:"beautiful?"
Yoongi:"yeah hey"
Y/n:"ahah hey" I said blushing
Yoongi:"where are you going dressed up like that?"
Me:"to find a job or something to get enough money to pay you guys and go to my parents house"
Yoongi:"huh pay us? And leave?"
Y/n:" yeah you guys let me stay here for free and take care of me"
Yoongi:"you don't need to pay us anything"
Y/n:" yeah I do and then fly back to my parents house but I don't really wanna go back there, that's kind of why I came here with my boyfriend at the time, bc of them"
Yoongi: "then don't leave stay with us"
Y/n:"idk Yoongi, I need to get some money"
Yoongi:"okay but you can have mine and stay here with me, I don't want you to leave"
Y/n: "your to sweet Yoongi I can't do that"
Yoongi:" just don't leave please"
Y/n:"I'm not leaving yet so don't worry, I'm goin to find somewhere to work for abit, so I gotta go"
I say as I start to walk away I turn around and RM was standing behind me the whole time, I sigh and look down.
Rm:"your not going anywhere, you don't need a job and you can stay here for free forever if you like"
Y/n:" Joonie please I need to go"
I said stepping around him, he stood in front of me again and put his hands on my shoulders. I try to walk around him again and he does the same thing.
Y/n:" Joon I need to get money and fly back"
RM:" you said you didn't want to go back and you can use our stuff here"
Y/n:"are you really not gonna let me out"
RM:" nope, your not going anywhere the guys have already gotten attached to you"
Y/n:" what seriously?"
RM:"yes y/n, so stay please we want you here"
Y/n:"hmm okay, I'll stay but not forever"
RM:"we will see" he said as he smiled
*ahahaha I knew that would work, now as soon as he walks away I'll make a run for it to the door* I thought to myself he started walking away and I ran for the door and he noticed and chased after me. I got to the door and then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Y/n:"hey, Joonie! put me down!"
RM:"nope, you lied and ran so your coming with me"
Y/n:"what! Cmon Joon!"
He just carried me to the lounge room couch where kookie,Jimin and Jin were. Joonie put me down next to Jin and Kookie and told them to watch me, so I didn't run away.
I just rolled my eyes at him and stayed on the couch laying my head on Jin's lap and putting my legs on Kookies lap and feet on Jimin. Jin played with my hair and Kookie held my legs while Jimin ticked my feet I starting giggling and kicking around, I was smiling and laughing then Jin lent down and kissed my head while still playing with my hair Jimin stopped torturing me with tickles and let me keep my feet on him. We watched tv until RM came back and he stopped and stared at us he just smiled like this

I looked over at him and he smiled at me and walked over and sat on the floor beside me he laid his head back and I played with his hair and we all just relaxed for awhile it was 3:35pm

I looked over at him and he smiled at me and walked over and sat on the floor beside me he laid his head back and I played with his hair and we all just relaxed for awhile it was 3:35pm. I was very comfortable with these boys, they have become as close as family even tho it's only been a couple days.

I was still lying on all the boys and brushing Joons hair back with a hand, then I felt a hand sliding up my dress slowly I looked down at kookie and he looked at me and smirked, his hand got to my inner thigh and I flinched a little and moaned a little bit, the guys looked at me. I just ignored them and Kookie kept his hand there he squeezed my thigh and I moved and screeched quietly but not that quiet so they can't hear. They looked at me again then Yoongi walked in and just stood there staring at us all comfortable together. Jin moved over so my head fell so I sat up and Yoongi sat next to me and I laid my head on his lap instead and my hair was on Jin's lap so he was still playing with it and we all laid and sat there watching tv. Yoongi was touching my face squeezing my cheeks like a baby and he squished my lips together to make fish lips and I started giggling and smiling. I looked down at Joon and the other guys and they were clearly jealous.