Am i okay?

I looked up at the door and I heard Suga talking to me through the door. I opened it let him in then shut it and locked it. He looked at me then hugged me so tight, he told me about how much he relates to me about self harm and all that. I was sitting on the toilet lid and he was crouching down in front of me, he moved his hand up my thigh to see my scars and asked me what the bruises were from I told him about my ex and how he treated me when we were dating and about the call and he listened to everything I said.

He took me by the hand and led me to his room we lay on his bed and talked for awhile and watched movies. I was very tired from all the crying it was almost 11:30pm and I closed my eyes then fell asleep in Suga's bed with his arms wrapped around me I felt safe with him. He was kind and sweet to me. I opened my eyes looked at my phone it said 12:15am. I felt hands tighten a little bit around my waist I looked over at yoongi and he smiled at me.
Yoongi:"did you sleep well?"
Me:"mm yeah" I said sleepy as I moved closer to him my back against his front he froze up for a sec then relaxed again he wrapped his hands tighter around my waist and only then I felt something down below I tensed up a lil knowing what it was.

Yoongi:"are you okay?"
Me:"uhm yeh jus I think there's something going on.. down there.." I said as I motioned to his crotch area.
Yoongi:"hmm? Oh I'm so sorry y/n"
He said as he moved back a bit and let go of me
Me:"ahah no it's okay Yoongi" I said and looked at him and smiled he looked a lil surprised but it faded away with a smirk and he jus grabbed me and brought me as close as possible to him. I was tired and quickly fell asleep as did he. We got pretty close even though it's been a day.

I woke up again and checked the time it was 2:30am and looked over at Yoongi he was silent asleep so I got up slowly and quietly to not wake him and went to the bathroom.
Yoongi's room:

(He has his own bathroom in the white doors in the pic^^)

(He has a guitar on a stand next to the bed side table joint to the bed)

When I walk out of the bathroom I see Yoongi sitting up awake and he looks at me worried.

Me:"what wrong?"
Yoongi:"I thought you.. ran away.."
Me:"haha yeah to the bathroom"
Yoongi:"aha sorry I'm just a lot stressed"
Me:"me too, actually I know what could help us"
Yoongi:"what?"
Me:"a late night swim in the heated pool"
Yoongi:"ahh what? It's like 3am"
Me:"it's 2:35am, cmon plz I feel like it will be relaxing"
Yoongi:"hmm okay I'll get my swimmers"
Me:"Ahha okay wait!"
Yoongi:"what!?"
Me:"I don't have any bathers"
Yoongi:"oh"
Me:"it's okay I'll jus wear my underwear and bra"
Yoongi:"you sure, I can give u some clothes"
Me:"no it's okay I'll be fine it's only gonna be us"
Yoongi nodded and went to the bathroom to change, while I stripped down to my underwear and bra.
Outfit:

Yoongi walked out while saying Yoongi:"I'm read-y

Yoongi:"I'm read-y.. woah"
Me:"ah do you have towels?" I asked him he held up his arm with two towels in his hands. He jus looked me up and down with his mouth wide open.
His outfit:

Me:"wait why are you wearing a shirt to swim?"Yoongi:"ah I normally do"Me:"just take it off, it's only us"Yoongi:"ah okay" he said taking off his shirt I jus looked at him and he has abs, I didn't realise and his body is perfect and he hides it away

Yoongi:"ah I normally do"
Me:"just take it off, it's only us"
Yoongi:"ah okay" he said taking off his shirt I jus looked at him and he has abs, I didn't realise and his body is perfect and he hides it away. He handed me a towel and took my hand and led me down stairs toward the pool and we put our towels on a sun bed chair.