He called

It soon got dark and I was falling asleep on Jimins shoulder while we were watching a movie, I was in between Jimin and Jk. I looked over at kookie and he was side glaring Jimin. I smirked a lil bit got up and said to them that I'm going to have a shower they said okay. There was no bathroom in my room so I had to use the main one on the second floor that's shared I walked in my room got some clothes out and grabbed a towel that was on the bed I put my clothes in a pile on my bed and was still holding my towel my phone started to ring so I looked at it and my ex was calling me I instantly froze up and hung up but he kept calling me so I answered.
My ex:"y/n! Where have you been,I've been looking for you!"
Me:"Jake, we broke up stop looking" I said with a shaky voice
Jake:"you just wait until I see you again I'll make you regret ever leaving me ! You fckn bitch!"
I hung up and surprisingly he didn't call back.
I was in tears and balling my eyes out I was so scared he was going to find me and hurt me again. I ran to the bathroom and jus sat on the floor crying I heard a knock at the door I looked up and realised I didn't lock the door it was jk.
Jk:"y/n? Are you okay what happened?"
Me:"my ex called me he threatened me and he said if he finds me he will hurt me again" I jus burst out crying more jk pulled me into a hug and held me until I calmed down.

We were both sitting in the bathroom floor and jk was holding me until I said I need a shower then he let me go and we got up he helped me up and he left I locked the door and got in the shower only then I realised I left my clothes on my bed in my room and mentally facepalmed. I got out and wrapped my towel around myself. I peaked out the door and didn't see anyone I prepared myself to make a run for it bc I didn't want anyone to see my scars and bruises. I opened the door and bolted to my room and of course I didn't make it I ran smack straight into someone's chest and almost fell on the ground until they wrapped a hand around my waist and only then I looked up and seen RM he was shocked for a second then looked down at all my bruises and scars I could see his jaw clench and I shivered.
Rm:"what happened to you y/n?"