Followers

Hi, how are you, I am Alextein, police officer, what actually happened to you, Alex asked.
No sir, my bike skipped, that's it, he replied.
But other people there said a car hit you, Alex asked suspiciously.
No sir, no, it's my mistake, he replied.
Ok fine, by the by what's your name? Alex asked.
Dustin, he replied.
Ok nice to meet you, Dustin, take care, Alex replied and left.
At the same time, Ashley and Gareth are overhearing their conversation. They both sighed after hearing Dustin's words.
So you are the one who brought him isn't it, Alex asked Ashley.
Yes, sir, it's her, Gareth interrupted.
Alex's phone rang and he picked up, 'no Ame, I can't come, I am in a hospital, take a cab, something came up', while he talking to the phone that old man talking about his missing son show up their and Alex noticed it.' Ame, I will call you later, hang up,' Alex cut the phone.
It must be your wife, Ashley asked friendly.
Alex just look at her as he don't like her friendly approach but still replied, 'no my fiancée.' But his entire concentration was on that old man.
Why are you here Mr. Axel, we just talked no? Alex asked Axel.
Sir, my son, any new information, Axel asked.
You didn't even give me any time to look for your son, Alex said.
Sir please, please, after a lot of years waiting, he was born I need him back, Axel began to cry.
Oh, sir don't cry, Ashley pacified him.
Sir, I will do everything I can, alex said and left.
Seeing axel, Ashley thought of someone.
Axel left there.
Ashley went to Dustin's room.
So why did you save me? Ashley asked him.
Actually, he saved me, Gareth interrupted and continued, anyway thanks man, I have rounds, we can meet later. Gareth left.
So you didn't answer me, Dustin, isn't it? , Ashley asked.
Yup. So what's yours, Dustin asked.
Ashley, she replied.
Actually, I was being followed, so there's my mistake too, Dustin replied.
Who's following you? Ashley asked.
Who knows? Dustin said carelessly and continued, 'Leave it, let's talk something else.'
Actually, I loved to do that, but I have shifts and I also need to go somewhere, Ashley said.
Ok fine, let's meet some other time, Dustin said.

It's like a dark dungeon, Luke Axel, the missing guy is tied in a chair, he is dark-skinned with an attitude face, but his face is pale and tired. A man came there, he is the same man, came to get Dustin in his car. He is a little old around 45 years. He came there and began to look Luke.
Why are you doing this to me, luke asked in a tired voice.
We should do this, come out, bring what's inside you, the man said.
What's inside my soul, if you continue to do this, it will soon come out, Luke yelled at him.
The man throw many wooden sticks over him and said, 'come on luke concentrate in that woods, you can'.
How's it going Felipe, a lady asked. She was beautiful and around 40 years. Also, two other men are with him one is a beared who looks around 46, and the other one the beautiful among them and he is around 43.
No Ava still in progress, Felipe replied.
I located the others, but dangerous ones are not easy to get, the beautiful one replied.
No Fergus, we don't have time, Felipe said to him and continued talking to the beared one, Logan what did you get?
What come to my notice is that one in our list is showing some kind of symptoms now she is consulting a doctor, Logan replied.
Fergus, you need to meet that girl, Felipe said.
Did they call you? Fergus asked Ava.
Yup, they will be here, when we got everyone, Ava replied.
What about that douchebag, he also slip from our hand, the hoodie one, soon he will get in my hand, Logan said seriously.
After hearing all these, Luke got confused and sighed heavily.

A mental asylum, in which a girl, with average color, but a broad body, is checking on the patients. She seems like the doctor. She approached a patient who is young, around 24, he is tall, handsome, but his face shows that he is lost, there are dark rounds around his eyes. When that doctor came there, he looked at her and said, 'look, it's time, we need to go.'
It's been one week Aiden, I am here and whenever I see you, you say these same things, just change the dialogue, she said jokingly.
Doctor, Ashley called her from the back.
Yes, may I know you? she asked .
I took an appointment to see a patient, Ashley said.
The doctor checked her records and said, yeah, you can see him.
Ashley then went to a room to see an old man lying on the bed. She came near to him and sat there.
How are you, dad? Ashley asked.
The old man is not talking but just staring at her.
She just touched his hand, but suddenly he reacted and began to hold her neck and said,
'You are not my daughter, I shouldn't have taken you, where is my son?'
Ashley tried to release his hand, but he Is holding more stronger.
Dad, leave, she said it aloud.
Finally, after gearing the noise, the doctor and other staff came there and take his hands off.
Are you okay, the doctor asked Ashley.
Yes, I am fine, she replied with scared words.
Who is this man to you, the doctor asked.
My father, Ashley replied.
What? No, I read your name as Ashley Fernandes, but he was Subramanian Iyer, the doctor asked curiously.
Yeah, not my biological father, but he used to come to my orphanage, he gave me this name, and his son was my best friend, Ashley said.
Was? I see a flashback, don't bother, by the by I am Amelia.
At the same time, her phone rang and Ashley noticed that the call is from Alex and his photo was also there. Amelia didn't pick up the phone.
No problem doctor, you can take, Ashley said.
No, it's not urgent, it's my fiancé, Amelia said.
So you are that Ame? Isn't it. Ashley asked comically.
How do you know that? Ame asked.
No, I just met him at the hospital regarding an accident case, so your call came at that time, Ashley said.
Alex talked to you? Ame asked curiously.
No... Not like that, I just asked who's Ame, Ashley said tensely. Don't get tensed man, I didn't ask as a possessive girlfriend. He thinks that the whole world is under his shoulder. He doesn't even have time to talk to me, that is why I am amused, Ame said.
They are walking all this time. Then they reached near the bed of Aiden and he again began to say, 'Doctor it's time'.
What's he saying? Ashley asked curiously.
Don't bother, he always says this while seeing me, Ame said.
Doctor one minute, Aiden called Ame.
What man? she came close to him.
At that time, Aiden has hidden a small blade in his hand, he just cut a small scratch on her hand and blood came from there.
Oh God, Ashley was shocked.
Aiden!, what did you do, Ame asked angrily.
Are you, okay doctor, Ashley asked.
Yeah, I am fine, let's go, Ame called Ashley and Left.
While going back Ashley just looked at Aiden and he was smiling and blinking his one eye at her. Ashley got surprised, but she don't know how to react at that time. So she just left.
Then Aiden is looking on his hand, and at time same position where he made the scratch in Ame's hand, he is also having that bleeding and it just disappeared.