Silence

Ame and Alex are about to go, but Alex's face shows that he has some confusion.
Ame, I will be right back, Alex said.
Where are you going, Ame asked.
I will come, he said and went inside again.
Did you come back? Aiden asked.
Yes, where is she, I want to talk to her, Alex said.
I am here, Alex, Tiana called him.
Alex went near her.
I guess you believe us, Tiana asked.
I want to! Alex said.
Now, what's that bothering you? Tiana asked.
Why it Theo? Are you guys not married, Alex asked.
You know Alex, 27 years before, when we were doing this experiment, the youngest descendant is Agnes, my one year daughter. In our family it's difficult to survive, that mark is a curse, I surgically removed that from her, but still, it killed her. I couldn't see for the last time. When we went to the island, she and Jordan's mother was met by an accident, Tiana said emotionally with tears.
I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. So what about Titus? Alex asked.
His wife was dead in an accident, she was pregnant at that time, both didn't survive, Tiana said.
Oh, I.., Alex couldn't say anything.
About Theo, he didn't marry, because he don't want to bear the loss, Tiana said.
Ok, I am going, Alex said.
Alex, can you convince amelia? Tiana asked.
Mm, I try, Alex said and he left.

What about you? Are you staying here, Eve asked Dustin.
I don't have a choice, what if I turn into a beast suddenly, I need to know how to control it, Dustin said sadly.
Look, Dustin, it's not your fault, don't blame yourself, Eve pacified him.

Why did you guys make a link for me with the rest, Aiden asked Titus.
Yeah, it's a simple thing, if this experiment went wrong, if you turned into some dangerous creatures, we just need to kill you, Titus said simply.
Aiden and Viki looked shockingly at his reply.
But there's a problem, Theo said.
What? Aiden asked.
It's not sure, but we can confirm it later, Theo just said with a smile.
Aiden and Viki look confusedly.

Are you staying? Nazih asked Lily.
Nope, let's go, Lily said.
Viki? Are you coming? Nazih asked him.
Nope, I guess I am bad luck, I should stay, Viki said.
Viki, I didn't say that to hurt you! Nazih said.
It's fine, Viki said.

Ashley, whatever it is we don't have any role, lets go, Gareth said to her.
But something is dragging her and she doesn't feel like going.
Yes, Gareth, let's go, she left.

Ashley reached her home back and she began to narrate herself,
So I reached back again to that same life with the same routines. At least for a day, this house was filled with people, like I had a family, now it's over.

It's been one week since our meeting. After that many things changed for many people but for me it's always the same. Viki began to talk to Nazih again. Nazih spends more time with Lily, Amelia is still stubborn about her decision so is Nazih. Alex tried to convince her, but something is bothering him more than that, I guess what it is. Evelyn used to meet Dustin. I don't know maybe she felt sorry for him. Willow is trying to control her wings. Will once came to my house to make sure I am okay, I am glad he cared about me. But Aiden surprised me. Maybe it's his ability to understand other's minds, he used to call me like a big brother. Viki used to come and check me without my knowledge. He thinks I am not seeing him, but I used to. Maybe he feels sorry for me, for being dragged into all that mess. Luke returned to his job, but since he got some powers, he felt strong. Like a spiderman, he wants to do some good things, that's why I guess he is tracing the twins, Lady, and Caltron. Gareth still has the feeling that he is not living on this planet like whatever happens it won't affect him. Finally ivy, she used to come to my home for a sleepover, because she has nowhere to go. It's the day Tiana mentioned, the day the demons suppose to wake up. I guess no one still not believed it.
Ashley sighed.

What are you thinking man? Gareth asked.
Nothing, today, does the world will end? Ashley asked.
Come on expect the worst, he just smiled and went.
Ashley continues narrating, 'But before the awake of demons three different events take place at three different places'.
In their dungeon, people who left are discussing a serious matter.
Look Alex told me that nuisances made by them are increasing, Will said.
What are you trying to say? Will, Willow asked.
Look guys, you all are having some powers, help others, get that twin, whats their names Dione and Donny, it's what Luke said, Will replied.
How? Viki asked.
Use your powers, Will said.
He's right, we need to do something, Ivy said.
Let's go, Aiden said.
I and Aiden will go, Viki said.
Why me? Ivy asked.
Look, you still don't know any spells, Willow doesn't know to control her wings, then Dustin, he still don't know what trigger his change, Viki said.
Ok, but I am bored sitting here, I am going out, Dustin said and left.
Here we go, Will sighed.
I heard from Tiana blood of descendants can control our powers we need to try that next time Dustin changed, willow said.

Alex is going in cars thinking about something. He still has many doubts and confusions. Then he noticed a man running through the crowd and he recognized that it is Caltron. He followed him and found him moving through a pocket area. He left behind his car and used his foot to follow him. Alex take his gun and said,
'Caltron stop, I know what you are, stay.'
Your gun won't hold me, police officer. I don't like anyone staying in my way, Caltron said and throw a big metal box lying on the floor towards Alex. Alex jumped and the box fell on his leg. Alex couldn't get up.
Look officer, my strength! You are nothing in front of me, Caltron yelled and throw another wooden box towards him. Alex tried to get up, but he can't. Alex is sure that he is damned. At the same time, luke came there and hold the box and threw it towards Caltron itself.
Thank me later, Luke said to Alex.
Why are you here? Alex asked.
I am following him for a week, Luke said.