Trouble

Viki where are we going? Nazih asked.
To find him, the ones trying to abduct me, as well as your friend, Viki said.
Which friend, Nazih asked.
Lily, lotus, or whatever it is, Viki said.
Technically she is not my friend, Nazih tried to correct him.
They both reached Willow's room, their Fergus is sitting and talking to Will and Willow.
Now what? Nazih asked.
Kill him, Viki said easily.
What? Nazih said in shock.
Before Nazih said anything, Viki attacked Fergus.
Viki, listen to me, Fergus tried to stop him.
Willow and will get frightened.
Fergus easily defeated Viki.
What the hell are you doing help me, Viki yelled at Nazih.
Nazih, don't, don't listen to his words, Fergus said to Nazih.
How do you know my name, Nazih asked curiously.
I know everything, I have been watching you till your birth, Fergus said.
Nazih he's lying, Viki said.
Fergus took a syringe from his pocket and began to use it on Viki.
Nazih do something, Viki yelled.
What will I do, Nazih got confused and just tried to push him. But Fergus defended him, so both have some push and pull, but Nazih's push lead Fergus to fall and his head got hit on a table and he fainted.
Oh god, you kill him, willow said aloud in panic.
No, I didn't, it was a mistake, Nazih said. Don't come near to us, will take a knife in his hand and said.
No don't use the knife, Nazih said.
Hey look you are in danger, Viki said to willow.
I said don't come to us, Will yelled and throw that knife towards them and at the same time Willow too yelled at him, don't come to us, suddenly a force came from her and it pushed them both also the knife Will thrown was stabbed in Nazih,s neck. Both happened simultaneously.
Will, you killed him, Willow said to Will frightened.
No, I didn't, you made them both fly, Will said to Willow.
No, I didn't, Willow said.
Both Nazih and Viki fall through the door.
Nazih, Nazih, Viki called him in panic.
Nazih was lying facing the floor without movement.
Nazih come on, no no.., this can't be happened, Viki began to weeps.
What can't be happened? Nazih asked in a tired voice.
You are not dead, but knife stabbed on your neck, Viki asked doubtfully.
At that moment only Nazih looks his neck, but he didn't find any scratch.
I think, he missed it, Nazih said.
No no, I saw it, you got stabbed, Viki again asked.
Now, what do you want? Me to die? Nazih yelled and continued in a tired voice, 'oh my back, I can't get up.'
Look, sir, it's him, Gareth said from a distance to Alex.
Nazih, police run, Viki said aloud and began to run.
Nazih tried to get up but he couldn't.
Viki wait, Nazih called him but he ran away.
I got him, Alex came and get Nazih.
Sir look he tried to kill him, Willow blamed Nazih by showing Fergus.
Sir, he is the same guy who tried to attack my sister, Will too joined her.
Oh god, it must be the best day of my life, Nazih said to himself helplessly.

(Next day morning )
You should be very careful dealing with prisoners, Alex cautioned amelia.
Yeah I know it, Ame replied.
Can't you take any other people for your intern, why them, Alex asked.
Tougher the people it's more interesting, she said.
Look, she is the most silent lady in that prison and I think harmless too, Alex said.
Yeah yeah, I hate advice, stop, Ame didn't listen to him.
They both were entering prison,' look that's the one'. Alex pointed to a lady sitting there.
If any problem just call me, Alex said seriously.
Mmm, she left.
Ame went near to that lady, Ame can't see her face since she is facing towards the ground and doing something.
Excuse me, Ivy? Ame called her.
That lady was actually flying a small rock in the air, but when Ame called her, Ivy's concentration was gone and the stone fell.
Yes, who are you? Ivy asked.
Ivy looks around 24, she is having a boy cut and making a serious look on Ame.
Hi, I am Amelia, you are Ivy Adonis, she asked.
You came here to make me remember my name, Ivy asked.
Oh, you are so funny isn't it, I just came to talk to you, Ame said.
So who are you police or a psychologist? Ivy asked.
Actually second one, Ame said.
You are a great heist leader? Isn't it? Ame asked.
She didn't reply anything and continued to stare at her.
Ok, I read something in your portfolio. When you are 16, you had an accident, is that your school bus fell into a river but you are the only one who miraclly survived, Ame asked.
Ivy just sighed and began to walk.
I mean so you have some kind of mental stress after that, isn't it? That's why you be a part of a bank heist and all, Ame asked in a single breathe.
This time too ivy sighed and looked at her, but she replied, which is your college? What a bullshit theory you have? First of all, I don't have any stress after the accident, second, I know I am good at heist without getting caught, Ivy said.
Without getting caught? Ame smiled.
You Amelia Alessandro, if I am here that means I want to be here, ivy said.
How? How do you know my initial, Ame asked in doubt.
You are supposed to be here at 10 but you are one hour late, does Alexstein didn't scold you for that? Ivy asked.
Oh come on, you are overhearing all their conversation, aren't you? Ame asked suspiciously.
Am I? Ivy laughed and walked.
Look ok, you have the special hearing ability, I admit it, but why are you here? Why do you want to be here? Ame asked.
It is the safest place, ivy said.
Which means you are being chased? Why because you are a thief or your ability to rob a bank without getting caught? Or are you a superhero? Ame laughed. So what are your superpowers, I sound like superman? Isn't it, Ame continued laughing.
All this time ivy was simply starring her. Then only Ame noticed that all stones around ivy began to fly in the air.
Oh no! Am I dreaming, Ame asked frightened.
You are not suited for this job Amelia, Ivy said seriously and wave her hand towards Ame, so that stones moved towards her, Ivy's eye turned to red at that time.
Ame got scared and cried aloud, Alex!!!!.
Suddenly all stones stop in front of Ame and it fell down.
What Ame? What happened? Alex asked in a panic.
That... That Alex, she began to stumble.
Come on, Alex take her from there.

What the hell are you saying, Ame? Stones flied, eyes turned red. Treating mental people actually made you the one I guess, Alex made fun of her.
No Alex, trust me.
On the other side of the office.
Sir, I told you, you can't take her, she is not even willing to see you, a police officer is talking to Fergus.
I need her, Fergus said.
What happened to your head? Officer asked. Nothing much, he didn't speak much and left.
Ivy was already overhearing their conversation and Fergus saw her.
He pretend to talk on the phone and said, ivy I know you can hear, I gonna take you at any cost , this time no escape. He looked angrily on her and left. She also starred him angrily.
At that time, she began to hear a voice from male ward.
Look uncle, trust me, I can't kill anyone, Nazih is explaing to his uncle.
Nazih, now you are a prisoner, you tried to kill someone, the uncle said.
Uncle, you don't actually believe me, it's all Viki, you know he can make things fly in air, and he said someones trying to kill him, that same people tries to abduct Lily, she can crawl through walks, her eye colour sometimes is blue, I just went with him, nothing else I did, Nazih said tensely.
Actually, you should not be in prison, you should be in a mental hospital, his uncle said angrily and left.
Come on, someone believe me, Nazih said to himself.
Hearing all this Ivy just laughed and searched under her hair and she find a hair pin she had hidden inside her hair.