Who Are They?

As usual morning, Nazih is at work. He with a courier entered a big mansion.
'Oh god, what a house', he said to himself.
He rang the bell,  willow opened the door. He gave her the courier and began to go, but before he left, he heard a voice from inside the mansion. The door was partially opened, he looked through it and found her hand lying on the floor. He went inside a look and found willow lying fainted. He came closer to her, a began to walk her up.
Hey mam, wake up, Nazih said to her.
She slowly opened her eyes, but her eyeball color is green, this shocked Nazih, he moved from her with fear. She is showing difficulty getting up like she is having back pain.
Nazih brought her to the hospital.
What happened, Gareth asked.
She fainted,l.., Nazih said.
Ashley, take her to casualty, Gareth interrupted him and continued to Nazih, 'what were you saying?'
I.., Nazih couldn't find any words.
Ashley inform her brother, Gareth said.
Mam, what should I do, Nazih asked Ashley.
You, you stay, but who are you? Ashley asked.
I.. I bring her, Nazih said with the stumbled word.
So you stay, Ashley said.
Why me, I helped her, Nazih said.
At that time Fergus came there, and Ashley looked at him. He was going to Dustin's room.
Mam, why should I stay, Nazih again asked her.
You stay or leave or whatever you want, do it, Ashley said aloud and followed Fergus.
Fergus entered Dustin's room and said,
'Hi man, think you can escape from me'.
Dustin got tensed.
Hey, what are you doing here? Do you have any appointments, Ashley interrupted.
Who are you? I want to talk to him, and I am gonna take him, Fergus said.
What? You don't even touch him, I know you, you are the one who is following that hoodie guy too, Ashley said angrily.
You know Viki too? You have a very bad selection of friends, it's better you stay away from him Moreover him, Fergus said.
I will decide whom I need to make the company, it's better you leave now or I will call the police, Now, Ashley took her phone and dialed 100.
Ok, fine, now I will leave, but I will take you, Fergus said to Dustin and continued to talk to Ashley, hey girl, little advice, you don't know what he is, it's better you don't. Fergus  Left.
Dustin and Ashley look face to face confusingly.

Gareth is looking at some X-rays and walking confusingly.
Doctor, how's she? Will asked tensely.
Yeah, yeah, she is perfectly fine, Gareth said with stumbled words.
What happened to her, who brings her, will ask curiously.
He went, Ashley said.
What, he went? Will asked.
Yeah, he helped, so what? This is why no one helping anyone in this world, Ashley said.
Oh, girl, I don't want to accuse him, I just want to thank him, will said.
Ok, ok guys, you go and see your sister, Gareth said to will.
Will went from there.
What? Your face looks confused, Ashley asked.
Yeah, it is, Gareth said doubtfully.
What man, spit out, Ashley again asked.
Look, it's willows x-ray of her spine, what's this? Gareth shows her a special set of limbs in the x-ray.
You are the doctor, why are you asking me, Ashley said.
Man, look I don't know what it is, it looks like extra forelimbs, Gareth said.
Is that the reason for her back pain, Ashley asked.
It's like growing each second, Gareth showed another x-ray.
Ashley looked at Gareth confusingly.

Nazih after his work is resting on the shore of the seas and enjoying the sunset.
He is thinking about lily.
Hey Nazih, how's the day, Viki asked from the back.
Never better, Nazih replied.
You look confused, what's going on in that head, Viki asked and seated near him.
Can I ask you something, Nazih asked Viki.
Shoot, Viki said.
Do you believe in superpowers? Nazih asked.
For a moment Viki sat silently and then replied,
'Yeah, I do, why such a question.'
For the past two days I met a Lady, she can jump into the lake like a pool., Nazih said.
It's not a superpower, Viki interrupted and said mockingly.
No, let me come to the point, yesterday, she crawl building like a spiderman, fight like Jackie chan, Oh god, what I am saying, fighting is too not a superpower, but crawling, Nazih said confusingly.
Maybe she is gymnastic, Viki said.
I don't know, I felt it weird, moreover, she is being chased by some people, Nazih added.
What? Who? Viki asked tensely.
I don't know, she managed to escape, Nazih said.
What's her name, Viki asked.
She said lily, Viki, can I ask you one more question, Nazih asked.
Last one, shoot, Viki said.
Are you an angel? Nazih asked.
Viki couldn't control his laugh and still reply to him,
'What the hell are you saying?'
No, I mean, in both days, when I need someone to talk to, you appear from nowhere, that's why, Nazih said little emotionally.
Oh, it touches. Anyway, I am leaving, see you at another time, Viki left.

Next day morning will is seriously coming to see Gareth.
Doctor, are you sure the delivery boy is innocent. Willow doesn't remember what happened there, something is wrong somewhere.
I don't think, do whatever you want, Gareth didn't talk much.
Night, Viki is walking through the street, he senses someone following him. A car stopped in front of him, and another one blocks his back. Fergus was one of the drivers and he said to his people,
Don't lose him, I need to get to the mission hospital.
Fergus drive the car and went. Viki look around the people and he began to defend and ran from there.
Nazih was coming back from his work on his bike and said to himself, this was a good day, I hope all days be like this.
Suddenly Viki jumped in front of his bike.
Viki what happened, Nazih asked shockingly.
Thank god, I will explain later, take the bike, Viki said in a panic.
To where? Nazih asked.
To mission hospital, Viki yelled.
Look they are coming, Nazih said by seeing them.
Don't worry, you just ride, Viki said. Viki just focussed his hand on some bricks lying there, the bricks began to move in the air and he released them towards the people chasing him.
Oh god, how did you do that, Nazih asked in shock.
Yeah, I am an angel, Viki said easily.
What an angel? Is he mad, Nazih talks to himself.
In the hospital, Will was yelling towards Alex and Gareth.
Look, sir, I am sorry for disturbing you, but I need to know, what happened to my sister.
Doctor, you recognize that delivery boy's face, Alex asked.
Yes sir, I do, Gareth replied.
Will, you stay calm and go to your sister, Alex said.
Will went.
Actually, sir, I don't think the delivery boy did something. She actually not good in her health, Gareth said to Alex.
I guess so, I got from higher authority to go look for this bullshit case, Alex said in anger.
Actually, he is an overprotective brother, Gareth said.
Anyway if you find him, you should say, Alex said.
At that time Alex phone ringed and he picked up,
Yeah Ame, you can come tomorrow, he speaks.
Meanwhile, Nazih and Viki reached the hospital. Ashley is going after her shift and she saw Nazih,
'Hey man, she's fine you don't need to come and check'.
Yeah yeah, Nazih didn't understand what she said.
Who is she? Viki asked Nazih.
I don't know, Nazih replied.
Hey you, magician, Ashley called Viki. Hi, don't have time to chat, Viki said.
But they were running to the hospital.
Magician, so everyone knows that isn't? Nazih asked.
Shut up man, Viki said.
At the same time, Gareth was waiting for Alex to end his phone and he saw Viki and Nazih.
Sir, sir, there he is, Gareth yelled.

Labyrinth Legacy- ONE - Formation Of The SquadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara