Where Are We?

Alex slowly began to open his eyes and he find out his hands were tied on a chair. Next to him Ashley, Gareth, Will, Eve were sitting with their hand-tied.
Hi there, Nazih who is sitting opposite him said. Ame is also sitting near him, but she didn't awake yet.
You, I was looking for you over the whole town, Alex yelled at Nazih.
Now you find me, be happy, look who's there, Nazih showed Ivy who is sitting in the right side along with Viki, willow, Aiden, and Dustin.
You, Ivy, you both will be arrested after I leave here, Alex said.
Hope we will be released, Ivy said.
Ame, wake up, are you alright? Alex asked aloud.
She will be fine, Luke said and sat in a chair next to Ame.
You, luke, your father are laying in the police station for a week. But you, you kidnap the one who is searching for your kidnap, Alex said.
I am sorry sir, but I too need to know why I am kidnapped, Luke said.
You know we were running from these people, Viki said.
But I happened to be the one who they caught first, they torture me for a week, but now I could do extraordinary things, Luke said.
They tortured and you did? Aiden asked doubtfully.
I need to go from here, Alex said.
We are sorry sir, actually we don't need you here, but he finds everything easy, Fergus came and said.
You were trying this for a long time, you couldn't get anyone, except Luke and Claudus, Felipe said.
I was trying to get only these people, but look what he did he grabbed useless ones too, Fergus said by showing, Alex, Ashley, Eve, Will, and Gareth.
We are the useless ones, great! Ashley said among themselves.
So what are we? Nazih asked looking at Ame and Luke.
Wait! They will explain everything, Felipe said.
Where is she? You forgot her! Fergus said.
Yeah, your friend, Felipe said by looking at Nazih.
Ava is bringing Lily there and she was seated near Viki and tied her hand too.
Lily? Nazih asked shockingly.
So she is the heroine? Ashley asked.
Heroine? Lily asked.
Yeah the time I met Nazih, he is saying your name, Ashley said.
You are in their team, Nazih said.
Team? Lily asked.
Look out, the way they seated us, it's weird, Ivy said.
They are here, Ava said.
Ok so they will explain all your doubts, Fergus said.
They? It's a long I am hearing, now its time for the entry of villain, Nazih said.
Then they heard footsteps approaching and it is Titus, Tiana, and Theo. Everyone looks curiously to know who they are.
Hi, I am Tiana, this is my brothers Titus and Theo. It's been a long time, really long time, Tiana said.
Do we met before? Aiden asked.
Yes, almost 25 years before, at the time of your birth, Tiana said.
Everyone still didn't get anything.
I will say you a story about an island.
Thousand years before In these islands there lived many different types of people with supernatural abilities. There were also demons on that island, they decide to conquer the other worlds, but the people tried to stop them, but they couldn't, but.. Tiana said.
They made them sleep for thousand years! Ashley interrupted.
Everyone looks at her.
Yes exactly, Theo said.
It's a children's story I used to say in my orphanage, Ashley said sarcastically.
It's not a story, it's a family heirloom, I don't care how do you know this story, but Fergus who is she? Tiana asked.
We said, there are some others too, Fergus replied.
Tiana leave it, tell them the whole story, Titus stopped her.
Ok so we find that island and we find their corpse of the people, we siphoned their magic and we induced in infant through IVF expecting after 25 years when the demons wake up, we can create an army! Tiana said.
What? an army? Viki asked.
But why are we seated like this? Aiden asked.
We did an experiment, so there are successes and failures. In our case failures are more than successes. Here are only three successes, these three, Tiana said by showing Luke, Ame, and Nazih.
Oh god! I am a success, it's for the first time, someone saying I am not a failure. (Sound raised by surprise )But wait! Which means I am too like them? But I don't have any superpowers, Nazih asked.
That's why you are the success, Titus said.
When we designed you guys, we made sure that you show your powers only when we decide, but you guys showed it before, that's our failure, Tiana said by looking at Viki, Willow, Dustin, Lily, Ivy, and Aiden.
Designed? Is this how you treat us? Just your armies? Ame asked angrily.
You don't understand the seriousness of the situation, in one week thousand years reach, they will come back! Theo said.
You played with our lives! Willow yelled.
We did it for everyone! Titus said.
Why do you guys are the only ones who know about these demons? Gareth asked.
Because we are the descendants! Theo said.
Descendants! Alex asked.
Look we have this mark or a scar, of that island, Theo showed a mark on the back of his right abdomen.
What does this mark mean? Alex asked.
Our ancestor is only one who came out lively from that island, they came out to find a solution when these demons wake up and we are here, Theo said.
But we made you for the good of these people but you were becoming their problems, Titus said.
What did we do? Aiden asked.
Nothing? You guys didn't do anything. You burned your whole house, Viki! You rob the bank Ivy, you use to show your powers in public Claudus[looking at lily], you act like a maniac Aiden, and the last Dustin, you kill your own family! Tiana said.
What? I killed! Dustin asked shockingly.
How do you think you miracally escaped from a wild attack? Tiana said.
No, no way, Dustin began to cry.
Tiana stop, Titus said.
It's not his fault, you guys did this! Ame yelled at them
We swear, with our knowledge, we don't hurt anyone, Viki said.
It's true, it's not them, Luke said.
Then who? Titus asked.
There were others I saw them, a lady, twins, then theirs an another guy, Luke said.
Carlton. Carlton Fabio, that's his name, Lily said.
Now let me ask! Why are we here, Ame asked.
Within one week the demons awake then the youngest descendant is the one who can kill him, is that Theo is our youngest, but he can't do it alone, he needs you, Titus said.
So we are his bodyguards? Willow asked.
Maybe! Tiana said.
So why can't you kill him when they sleep, like when you find that island? Viki asked.
We need a weapon to kill them, only a voodoo witch of that island can make it, but voodoo witches went extinct, Tiana said.
But now how? Aiden asked.
That's what we said we created new lives from the island, including voodoo witch, Tiana said by looking at Ivy.
What if we are not interested to be a part of it, Ame asked.
Untie everyone, Titus ordered.
It's your decision we won't force you, you were chosen to do this, to save the world, those who want to control their power, those who wish to be with us can stay, others can go, we did what we should suppose to do, Tiana said.
Yeah, I would like to go, I just want a normal life, I don't want to believe these bullshits, Ame said.
Lily? Did they call you Claudus? Nazih asked Lily.
It's Claudus Lily, Lily said.
Look boy, I am talking about something serious! Ame yelled at Nazih.
I want to clear everything, but what powers do I have, Nazih asked.
You are different, Theo said.
I know that, Nazih said with a smile.
You seen that day you push me, I felt your strength, Fergus said.
That's my normal strength, but you know the day I met a supernatural, things are altered in my life, then what if I become one, I don't want to trigger it, let it like this way, Nazih said.
Is that how you see me? Viki asked.
I didn't mean to hurt you, Viki, Nazih tried to justify his part.
I will stay because I know what's going on inside my head, Aiden said.
My sister too will stay, Will said.
What Will? Willow asked angrily.
How are you supposed to live with that wings? You should do something! Will said.
Dustin, you don't have a choice, Ivy said and continue, is me that voodoo witch? But I don't know any spells.
You are! Ivy, we will help you, Tiana said.
Ame you need to think once more, Alex said to her.
What Alex you believe this? Ame asked.
Ame..., Alex couldn't say anything.
I am leaving, Ame said and left.
Hey sis, think again, Nazih said.
Hey man, believe me, we are lucky, we didn't trigger the curse, just live your life, you are right, you know your life changed when you meet them, it will be worst, Ame said.
I am just thinking again, but it's fine, you are right, Nazih supported Ame.
What about you Luke? Tiana asked.
I just be here and did everything because I want to know, now I understand but I can't stay, luke said.
Ok, everyone leaves, but you all come back, because it's in your hands, within one week you realize that, Tiana said.