Breaking News

News playing on a tv:
"It's an unbelievable incident that takes place today in the city. A wild species, most specifically saying an extinct species of Jaguar called Panthera Onca Mesembrina is found running through the streets and scaring people. It disappeared somehow and forest authority is trying to find this tiger and send to the forest back".
Dustin off the tv and yelled,
'What the hell!'
You should control your turning, Aiden said.
How this scratch happened in my leg, Dustin asked. Everyone is having a band-aid on their leg.
A very brilliant person's intelligent idea, Viki said at looking Aiden.
What should I do that time, Aiden asked.
Leave it, but how did you change him back? Luke asked Willow.
Its descendant's blood. Tiana send that it used to control the powers, Willow said.
What's with the bodies? Will asked.
Alex is taking them to Gareth. He can hide it in the hospital mortuary for some days until Theo finds what's with them, Luke said.
Is Theo here? Aiden asked.
Yes, Luke replied.

Aiden went to Theo's lab and he is busy with some projects.
Aiden is there anything you need to talk to me, Theo asked.
You saw me, I just don't want to disturb you, but there's something I need to ask you! Aiden said.
Whats it? Theo asked.
I.. I saw something! Aiden said with stammering words.
What? A dead lady? Theo asked sarcastically.
How did you know? Aiden asked surprisingly.
I don't... I just, Theo said with shock.
I saw a dead lady, she talk to me, Aiden said.
Oh god, I didn't believe it when Tiana said as you can talk to souls, Theo said.
Oh! Aiden said with confusion.
Go Aiden, today's the worst night ahead, may worst things happen, Theo said.

Will it work? Willow asked Ivy.
It's what the spell says, Ivy said.
Both were reading an old book.
What is a grimoire? Nazih asked coming there.
Yeah, an old one was found on Tiana's shelf.
Actually, I came to meet her! I want to trigger my powers. One thing I understand today is if we are a team, then there will be no bad guys only good ones, Nazih said.
That's a perfect decision, Ivy said and smiled looking at Willow.
Nazih left there.
So one down, Willow said.
Let's try it on her, Ivy said.

It's a dark place, Amelia is running through a building. She is falling through some steps while running. Some people with the mask are attacking her. They tied her down and Eloise came there with a sword and said,
'Look how helpless you are!' Eloise stabbed her with a sword.
Luke came there and stabbed Eloise.
Before closing her eyes she said,' you always depend on others, you are a liability.' Eloise closed her eyes.
Ame get up from her sleep and began to breathe shakingly. She looked at the time and it is 11:57 pm. She is still in her shock.
Did that work? Willow asked Ivy, who was hiding behind her window.
I think she is scared, Ivy replied.
Clock ticks 12, a strong wind with thunder and rain began to come.
What's this? Willow asked.
A sign may be a warning before the apocalypse, Ivy said.
Let's go, willow said.
Willow took Ivy and flew away.
Ame looked at the window frightened.

Everyone is looking at the storm with fear and began to believe what they said was true.
Someone knocked on Luke's door. He opened the door and find Ame wet. 'What happened Amelia? Why are you wet? come one,' luke get her inside his house.
I want to trigger it, she said confidently.
Luke just smiled.

The next day Luke is training amelia.
What did Alex say about your decision, Luke asked.
Nothing much, Ame's face went off.
What's with that face? Luke asked.
Actually, he didn't talk to me for a while, I don't know what happened, but something is wrong with him, Ame said.
Luke noticed her leg.
Do you seriously think you didn't trigger it? Luke asked her.
Why? She asked.
How did that scar come on your leg, Luke asked.
This... It... Yesterday, I.., She got confuses.., I don't remember how this scar came, Amelia said.
It's because of Aiden, we all have that, Luke said.
That means.., Amelia thinks.
Take it, Luke gave her a sword.
I don't know to use that, Ame said.
Come on fight, luke began to beat her with a stick.
Luke stop it, Ame yelled.
Are you afraid? Luke continues to beat.
Luke!!! she screamed. Her eye turned to golden and with her sword, she broke's the stick. She did some kind of martial arts which surprised Luke. Then only Ame came to sense and she asked shockingly,
Oh god, did I do it?
Yes, you did, Luke said.
That's progress, Theo came there and said.
Oh, hi sir, Ame said.
Don't call me sir and all, Theo said and continued, there's a meeting.
Ok, we are coming, Luke said.

Now you all are back as a team. I am glad. We all saw yesterday's weather conditions, it's a sign, Tiana said.
So let's go to the island and kill them all. Thus we save the world, Nazih said.
First Ivy needs to make that weapon! Willow said.
I understood how to make it, soon it will be ready, Ivy said.
Will, they already reach here? Viki asked.
I am not sure but I read that they won't have power unless they have a living source in the land, Tiana said.
What does that mean? Lily asked.
Which means, when they sleep for thousand years, their powers must be degenerate like for a thousand years they are not using this power no? Tiana said.
But you said that even though all magic is used some will be left, Luke asked.
Yes, that fears me! You know they are immortal, if they came to our land, they can control other people, they will make an army, Tiana said.
What? Like Loki? Nazih asked.
Yeah, maybe! But who's Loki? Tiana asked.
Maybe someone like that twins, Titus said.
What??? You don't know who's Loki? Are you not a marvel fan? Nazih asked.
Nazih, what's your problem no, you watch a lot of movies, Theo said.
That's true! I have a lot of free time, Nazih said.
But we don't, Theo said.
Oh come on, we are going out of topic, Aiden said.
So we are going to the island and kill them all, Viki said.
But first, you need to do me a favor, Alex interrupted the meeting and said.
What favor? Aiden asked.
The twins! We can't catch him, but you guys can! The new superheroes of the city! Alex said.
Yes, we need to do that, Viki said.
But this time we need a perfect plan! Aiden said.
Alex left there. Ame looked at him but he didn't.