Hoodie Guy

It's been night, a man is standing above the bridge of a railway track. He is a handsome young man around 24, he is wearing the dress of a delivery boy with a hat, he is waiting for someone, soon a short girl around 23 came there. He smiled seeing her, but her face is so serious.
Hi Evelyn, how have you been, he asked and move towards her to hold her hand.
No, Nazih, don't, she moves away from him.
What Eve? Why? Nazih asked confusingly.
It's been only a week we are in a relationship, I don't think it will be working, Eve said.
Eve, no, don't say all these, I can't without you, Nazih said.
No Nazih, no, I am going, please don't call me, I know I hurt your feelings, but I should go, Eve said and left.
Nazih got really sad and he lost control for one minute. He began to walk towards the edge of the bridge, to suicide.
'Hey man, what the hell are you gonna do', a sound said aloud from his back. Nazih looked at him and it is that same hoodie guy, Ashley saw before.
Who are you and what the hell are you saying, Nazih asked to him.
You know exactly what I said. A girl dumbed you and you are going to suicide, oh common, you are an insult for men, hoodie guy said.
What, sui.. Suicide, no man, common, I am not an idiot to suicide for a lady, Nazih said with stammering words.
Then what are you doing? calculating the velocity of the train, is it, physicist? Hoodie guy said in a funny way.
You, who are you? Nazih asked angrily.
Hey man, it's ok to admit something, the hoodie guy said.
Ok, I admit it, for a second, I lost all control, thanks for saving me, Nazih said with a happy face.
You are welcome, hoodie also smiled.
I am Nazih and who are you my friend, Nazih asked.
Does it matter? hoodie said.
Oh, come on, we are friends no? now, Nazih said.
Ok fine, I am Viki, he said.
So, we can meet again, Nazih said.
Nazih doesn't know why he feels a little happy now, he feels something changed. He took his bicycle and left. While going through, he reached a bridge above a river and he saw a lady, standing to jump from the bridge. He thought of himself in that situation.
What's this all are having breakups today, Nazih talked to himself.
Before he reached, the lady jumped.
Nazih got shocked and he also jump into the river. He look all over the river but couldn't find her.
Hey boy, what are you doing, a female voice came up.
A lady jumped into the river, but I can't find her, Nazih said.
Only then does he notice that he is talking to the same lady who jumped to the river.
How? What? No way, you jumped to the river, Nazih asked curiously.
Yes, I did, so? The lady said easily.
I thought you were suiciding so I thought, he stopped.
Oh, I should see that big heart, but all of them jump not to die, the lady said and began to go.
Then why did you jump to take a bath? Nazih asked aloud.
But the lady didn't reply and she left.
What a day, Nazih said to himself.

It's a warm morning, Ashley came out of her orphanage and was ready to go to hospital duty. Something strikes her eyes. It's again that hoodie guy standing near a small boy. He was turning a bud into a flower. It shocked Ashley's eyes. The small boy takes that flower and runs away happily. Viki's face also turned happy and he noticed Ashley starring at him. Ashley with surprise moves towards him.
How did you do that? Ashley asked with curiosity.
Does it matter? Viki said with a small smile.
Come on man, how did you, Ashley asked.
Suddenly Viki began to hear some voices. "He is there, we can't miss him".
What happened? Ashley asked
I need to go, Viki said in panic and began to go.
Hey, Ashley called him.
It was Fergus and his men. He saw Viki running.
Look he is running, get him, Fergus said aloud. But Viki runs fastly.
Ashley watched Fergus and the team chasing Viki shockingly.
Ashley still walking confusingly in hospital.
Hey, how are you? Ashley went to Dustin's room and asked.
Yeah, never better, Dustin replied.
What about your family, no one came to visit you, Ashley asked.
Because there is no one to come, Dustin said easily.
Oh, what happened? Ashley asked.
When I was around 16, wild animal attack, miracle survivor, actually it is a curse, you know, lonely feeling, no one to look, no one to care, even if this accident kills me, it doesn't matter to anybody, Dustin said emotionally.
I'm sorry, but don't say words like this, Ashley said and hold his hand.
Dustin surprised by her move, Ashley also realized her mistake.
Oh, I mean you are not alone, we are friends no? Ashley felt a little embarrassed and left from there.
It's around 7 pm, Nazih is after his work and standing on the road tired, but enjoying some fresh air.
Suddenly he saw someone running, it was the same lady he saw on the bridge, she was being followed by three people. She runs really fast, and move towards a building. Nazih also followed them. That lady climbed the building very easily. The others use the stairs and Nazih also followed them. At the top, the lady was waiting for them and began to fight
Actually, I don't want to make a fight on the roadside, the lady said and began to beat them.
Nazih was standing behind the door and watching her fight amusingly. In between he also noticed her eyeball color turning blue. She easily defeated three guys. Nazih with fear came slowly towards her. She began to beat him also, but Nazih said aloud,
'Hey, it's me, don't you remember.'
You, what are you doing here? Lady asked.
I just thought you are in danger, so I followed you, Nazih said.
Whom do you think you are to save everyone? Moreover, I can take care of myself, the lady yelled at him.
But how did you do that, who are these people? Nazih asked curiously.
They need me, I don't know why? She said.
What's your name? Nazih asked.
She just looked at him and walked. Hey come on, are we friends no? I am Nazih, he said.
Ok, Nazih, fine, I am Lily, she said.
Ah, Lily, so where do you live, Nazih asked.
Enough for today, meet you to save me next time, Lily said and jumped from the building.
Hey,... Nazih called, but she already left.