Just Escape

At night, when Ivy confirmed everyone is asleep, she used her hairpin to unlock the lock. She slowly opened the door and went to the male prison. There she found Nazih looking outside. She went near to his lock and said,
'Nazih come on let's escape'. She unlocks his door.
For a second he was confused and standstill.
Come Nazih someone will see us, Ivy called him.
Aah thank you, but do we know each other, he asked confusingly.
Not yet, she said easily.
Both began to run, but a police officer saw him and alert the warning signal.
Run fast, through that wall, Ivy yelled.
Both jump above that wall, but when Nazih jumped he fell above another one.
Oh my God, police here, Nazih said with fear.
It's me, Nazih, Viki used the late to show his face.
What are you doing here? Anyway, I am waiting to see you. What the hell did you do there? Nazih said in anger.
I came here to rescue you, Viki said
Look, you can argue later, now let's run, Ivy said.
Who is she? Viki asked Nazih.
Actually, she's my friend, Nazih said with confusing words.
What's her name, Viki asked.
Actually, I don't know, Nazih said
Viki, I am Ivy, I know, you are the one who tried to kill the man who attacked Lily, let's talk after we reach somewhere, Ivy said.
You told her all story, Viki asked Nazih.
Actually, I didn't, I am seeing her for the first time, Nazih said.
I overheard it, you saying it to uncle, Ivy said.
Look police, that way, Viki said.
But Viki and Ivy took that path, but Nazih goes through another way and he is lost.
Viki? Ivy? Where are you guys? Nazih asked aloud.
"Give me the money", Nazih heard someone saying this. He followed the sound and he find a man around 25, with a broad body, threatening a couple.
Please leave us, the husband said.
No, the man said in anger and picked up their bike with one hand and thrown away.
Oh god, Nazih said to himself.
Now before I kill her, tell me about that money, the man tried to attack him.
Stop it, Nazih jumped towards him.
Who are you idiot, the man beaten Nazih easily.
He took a large iron rode and came near to him.
Oh man, I am dead, it was better in the prison, Nazih said to himself.
He began to beat Nazih but something stopped him and it was Lily.
Carlton stop this, Lily said.
I warned you before don't interfere in my business, Carlton said and threw her near to Nazih.
Do you know him, Nazih asked her.
Not much, Lily replied.
But then they heard the noise of some car coming there. Carlton runs from there.
Oh god, I should go now, Lily said. But her leg got an injury.
The people from the car came and sedated lily.
Nazih, help, she began to faint.
They took her and put her in the car.
Nazih tried to stop him but he couldn't. Suddenly something on the phone vibrate and the man said, "take him too", showing Nazih.
No don't touch me, he resists.
Suddenly some stones began to fall over them.
'Nazih get up and run, it's them', Ivy came there and said. Viki came there and pick him up.
They began to run fast.
Stop, stop they have Lily, we need to save her, Nazih said.
Not now, they are in more number, Viki said.
Where will we go, Ivy said.
Not my house, Nazih said.
Let's go to my hideout, Viki said.

Is this your hideout, this place is disgusting, Ivy said.
Oh sorry, here you won't get all facilities you get in your prison, Viki said sarcastically.
Haa, it hurts, Ivy said.
But who is he? Is he like you guys, Nazih asked.
What like us? I don't abuse my abilities by torturing people, Viki said.
Me too, Ivy added.
Guys, don't touch on my stuff, take a rest, I will be back, Viki said.
Where are you going? Nazih asked.
I just want to see someone, Viki said.
At this time? Ivy asked doubtfully.
Yeah, who knows what happens tomorrow. What if they kidnap me tomorrow, and killed me. So let's use the time, Viki said emotionally.
Actually, emotion won't suit you, Viki, Nazih made fun of him.

Ashley is in her house preparing the bed.
Look you can use this room, till you find a place, Ashley said to Dustin.
Actually, I don't know how to thank you, Dustin said.
It's fine, let's watch tv for some time, I sleep very late, Ashley said.
They went to the sofa, and when Ashley bent to take the book lying on the floor her dress just lift and Dustin saw a surgery mark on the part of the kidney.
What's that surgery mark? Dustin asked.
What, you, how, she just looked at him angrily.
No, I didn't, I just saw it, he said with stumbled words.
It's fine, come on, actually, I don't know about the surgery, I do have kidneys, I think it happened when I was young, Ashley said.
Ok, I am sorry, do you need a coffee, I will make it for you, Dustin said.
Mm, sounds good, Ashley said.
Dustin went to make coffee. He lit the Stowe but accidentally his finger get burned. Suddenly he began to feel something different. He look into the mirror and found his eyeball color turned to golden like an animal.
Golden hair began to come into his face. He got tensed.
Dustin, Dustin is coffee ready, Ashley began to call her.
Ashley, I will come, Dustin said in panic and he found teeth like an animal in his mouth.
Dustin, Ashley went to the kitchen.
Dustin closed his eyes and tensely opened but he returned to his normal looks.
Yeah, Ashley waits for the coffee, I will bring it, Dustin said with tense.
Ok, carry on, I thought you will find it difficult to get the coffee powder and sugar, Ashley said.
No, I found it, he chuckled nervously.
Ashley smiled and went. But still felt something different. He began to break his bones automatically. His eyes color turned to golden, skin began to come, and soon he turn into an animal.
Dustin, where are you? Do you go to plant a coffee tree? Ashley asked aloud.
But he started to hear the sound of an animal roaring.
Dustin? She asked with fear.
The sound approaches her.
Dustin don't play, I... I understand you know to mimic animals, Ashley said with fear.
Suddenly a tiger jumped to attack her.
She began to run with fear in her drawing-room.