Let's Corporate

What are you doing here? Ashley asked Aiden.
Where are others, Aiden asked and entered the house.
Where do you think, you are going? Ashley close the door and went behind him.
Hey everyone come out, big brother is here! Aiden said aloud.
Big brother? Ashley asked confusingly.
Everyone came to the hall.
Who is he? Viki asked.
For me, he is a lunatic in that asylum, Ashley said.
You must be Viki, Aiden asked.
How do you know my name? Viki asked.
Ashley told, Aiden said.
Me? I swear to god, I didn't even talk to him, Ashley said.
I know about everyone, you told me Ashley, but not directly, but you told to your father, Aiden said.
No, no way, you were sitting at that corner, there is no way you can hear, unless..., she stopped.
Unless he too has that hearing ability, Nazih added.
But you are a mad man, trying to hurt even your doctor, Ashley said in anger.
I am not mad, Aiden said.
Then why are you in an asylum? Will asked.
He was hiding, isn't it, Ivy asked.
Yes, Ivy, you are right, Aiden said and continued, ok, I know all of you, but nobody knows me, I am Aiden Cedric.
What's going on here? who is he? Willow was awake and asked.
You must be the Minokawa? Aiden asked her.
I am a what? Willow asked.
Whatever, Aiden just smiled.
So what's your ability? Nazih asked.
I can hear some people talking inside my head like it's time, they are coming and all, Aiden sighed.
What does that mean? Ivy asked.
I don't know. Moreover, I can see your true forms, Aiden said.
True forms? Viki asked.
Yes, the doctor who treats me, she has a golden eye, your eye color is orange Viki, I can see it, each one of you, green for Willow, red for ivy, animal eye for you Dustin, and black for you Nazih, Aiden said.
Yeah, mine is already black, everyone can see it, Nazih said easily.
I am not talking of your eyeball, your whole eye is black, there's no sclera, Aiden said.
What? I am not like them, I am normal, Nazih said.
No Nazih you are not, Aiden said.
I think Ashley is right, he seriously had some problem, Nazih said.
You know, people say I am a lunatic because of you guys, Aiden said.
What? We? Viki asked curiously.
Yes, I used to have some pains in my body without my knowing, Aiden said.
What does that mean? Dustin asked.
Last week I had a leg-breaking pain and I know Dustin you had an accident, Aiden said.
Which means? Dustin asked.
I can show you, Aiden said and he made a scratch in Dustin's hand.
What the hell! Dustin screamed with pain.
Look, Aiden showed his hand and he too have that scratch and it disappeared.
Oh, Jesus, Will said with amusement
I guess you guys too have some pains like that, mostly a pinching pain in your right hand, Aiden asked.
Yes exactly I uses to have that, Viki said.
Its injection pain, Aiden said and he scratched his hand and at the same time, Viki, Willow, Ivy, and Dustin had that same injury.
Oh god, Willow said.
So it worked, I tried it on the doctor but nothing happened to her, but it worked on you guys, not on you Nazih, Aiden said.
Come on man, I am ordinary, Nazih said.
Are you talking about doctor Amelia? Ashley asked.
Yes, Aiden replied.
But Aiden, why the scratch is not disappearing like yours? Ivy asked.
I don't know! But why didn't you get the scratch Nazih? Aiden asked again.
Oh, come on! Nazih said angrily.
Ok, now everything seems so perfect, happy reunion, I should go now, Eve said.
Evelyn, you can't call the police, Ivy said.
She didn't reply anything.
Someone rang the bell.
Oh god, is that police? Nazih asked.
Let me look, Ashley said.
Ashley opened the door and she surprisingly asked, 'you? Again?'
It was Luke.
Hello Ashley, I find it difficult to get your address, Luke said.
What do you want? Ashley asked.
You owe me gratitude, luke said and get into her house.
Hey man, why everyone is coming to my house? Ashley said to herself.
I guess everyone is hiding thinking of being police? Luke asked.
Hey, you? Viki came out of the room and said.
You owe me an apology too, you left me there with that two lunatics, luke said.
Who is he? Gareth asked.
He is the one who saved us from the twins, Ivy said.
Ok, I am luke Axel, I came to talk to you guys, he said.
What? Aiden asked.
We are all same, we got powers for a particular reason, someone gave it to us, luke said.
Who? Why? Willow asked.
I want to know that too, but you guys need to corporate, they will tell me only when we all came there together, luke said.
They? You are his people, isn't it? Viki asked angrily.
No, trust me, Aiden your doubt of Nazih is true, he is not having any effect because he didn't trigger his powers yet, you are like me, I too didn't trigger it alone, I needed their help, you too need it, we all need to stay together, Luke said.
Enough, I am ordinary, Nazih yelled.
Luke, let me be clear, we are not planning to come with them, they are the people who tried to abduct and killed us, you can leave, Viki said.
Ok, it should actually be a mutually understandable one, but now, luke said and covered his face with a mask.
What are you doing? Ashley asked.
Sorry, Ashley, you don't need to be here, luke said and he opened a can, and gas came out.
What's this? Viki said.
Everyone fainted.

Ame is sitting in a car, which was stuck in between traffic on a bridge.
'Alex, where are you? I got a cab, but here's traffic', she said through her phone.
"I am near there," Alex replied and cut the phone.
Then she heard the sound of cars smashing behind her, she went out of her car and surprisingly found a lady, around 25, broad body with a serious face, in a car is doing this.
Hey! What the hell are you doing, stop the car, Ame said aloud.
Move from my way, or you are dead, the lady replied.
I am not scared of you, Ame said and didn't move.
Then ready to die, the Lady continues to drive.
Ame is not moving, but then she realized that the lady is not going to stop the car. Ame stands there frightened. She closed her eyes.
But suddenly someone pulled her out from the road and the lady's car smashed another car.
What the hell! You wanna die, it was Luke.
Who are you, Ame asked anxiously.
I am just a savior, Luke replied.
Ame doesn't know why she felt some kind of spark in his eyes that attracts her.
That lady in that car is injured and she came out.
Look that maniac, Ame said and run towards her and slapped on her face.
You idiot, how dare you to beat me, she said and pushed her away.
You, Ame got angered and began to beat her. Ame was fighting her like a karate guy. The lady too defended her, but, Ame jumped and stepped on her body like a professional fighter.
The lady flew away and fell on the floor.
Do you know karate? Luke asked.
No, Ame replied.
Kung fu? Judo? Do you know to fight? Luke asked surprisingly.
No, I don't, but how did I do this? She asked herself.
The lady got very angry, she stood up, wave her hand upwards, all the stones and dust lying on the floor began to fly in the air, she released her hand towards Ame.
No,... Luke said aloud and stand in front of her, he used his hand to stop those stones, he maintain them in the air.
How are you doing this? Ame asked shockingly.
He didn't answer. The lady didn't find any other way. She just jumped over the bridge to the river. Luke released the stone to the river.
What are you, man? Ame asked.
Amelia listen, you need to come with me, Luke said.
Where, but how do you know my name, she asked.
Look, trust me, Luke hold her hands and she got stuck for a minute.
Ame, Alex called her.
Alex, she looked at him.
What happened here? Alex asked.
A lady attacked us and he saved me, Ame said.
You, you are Luke Axel, your father is in the police station for a week, Alex said.
I know, but I need her right now, Amelia please, Luke said.
Where are you taking her, Alex began to take his gun.
It should actually be a mutually understandable one, he took two syringes from his pocket and inject them both. Both fainted.