hold on

imagine if you got shot.

warning: gore/blood

Chord Overstreet - Hold On
can you hear me screaming
please don't leave me
hold on i still want you
come back i still need you

The gold was the only thing that John B craved for. After his dad was presumed dead, all he wanted was to do was to avenge his death. And when he found out that he was looking for the Royal Merchant, John B wanted nothing but to find the gold.

And he was so close, if it wasn't for Ward and Rafe Cameron.

"What's he doing?" You asked John B who was looking in binoculars at the plane with the gold inside. John B tried to focus on the view he was seeing, only to find his new girlfriend being violently pulled by Ward. He slowly detached away the binoculars with angry tears threatening to spill.

"He's hurting her," Was all that John B voiced. He glared at Ward from afar before running back to the Twinkie. You immediately followed the boy with a confused face. The rest of the Pogues just looked at him with the same expression as you.

"John B, what are you doing?!" You shouted as your voice broke. You just knew he was about to do something that he will regret. It was in your bones.
"John B!"

He just ignored you and climbed quickly into the van with a deadening glare on his face. The rest of the Pogues were yelling at him, desperately asking what's happening, but John B disregarded them. He didn't care about anything right now apart from saving the girl he loves.

He drove the Twinkie forwards. John B had a plan and he was going to live up to it. He herded the van into the metal gate in which it crashed down from the sudden impact. Each Pogue cringed at the loud noise but retracted back to civilisation and the problem at hand.

"John B!" You shouted once more before you and the remaining friends all stood before the broken gate. You all sighed in defeat before Pope spoke up.

"What are we gonna do?" Kiara quickly turned to face him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Are you kidding? We're no good if we're all in jail." It was your turn to look at Kiara with an angry face. You couldn't believe she didn't want to help your friend. He was in trouble, and everyone knew it.

"He's our friend! We need to help him!" You stared daggers into her eyes and that was slowly mirrored by Kie when she looked at you.

"We're all gonna get our asses locked up if we don't dip now!" Kiara yelled back at you. You couldn't handle her attitude so you began to ran at her until you felt a pair of arms pulling you back. You looked behind you to see JJ slowly pulling you in a hug. You immediately relaxed at his touch making Kie scoff.

"We need to go," Kiara turned on her heel and strutted away, giving a little emphasis with her stomps.

You scoffed at her this time before looking back at where John B previously was. From a far distance, you could see Ward and John B fighting over Sarah. JB took a couple punches to the face which only made your rage boil up.

You so badly wanted to interfere and save your friend. He needed help and you were going to give it to him.

"Let me go, JJ," He looked at you with a hurt expression. JJ was about to ask you why but you didn't give him a chance. You broke out of his grasp with a vicious shove which made him detach himself from your figure.