talking to the moon

imagine if both you and JJ like each other and talk to yourselves at night about one another.

warning: none/this is so bad

Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon
i sit by myself, talking to the moon
trying to get to you
in hopes you're on the other side
talking to me too

You were normally sitting in your room by yourself, overthinking. It was normally about 1 specific person, JJ Maybank. He was your all time favourite friend, but there were also perks for that. Just being friends, nothing more. Not being allowed to kiss him, not being allowed to know the feeling of his lips connecting to yours.

But what you didn't know was that JJ felt the exact same. He longed for your touch, missed it when you left to go home. It was so upsetting to him, his favourite person being dragged away from him. Like when he could no longer feel your essence being with him, all he wanted to do was cry. Sob all night until you came the next day to cheer him up.

Another thing that neither of you guys knew was that you do the same thing every night, just like a routine. You sat, leaning if your walls, tears falling down your cheeks. JJ face trapped in your mind and your features swimming in his. Fantasies ran throughout your guys' memories. It was bittersweet; knowing that you both love each other with everything you have, but also knowing that there would never be anything between you two. Because you were friends, nothing else.

It was depressing.

And none of you could do anything about it to change it.