☁️ SE1 - Plantix X Reader(Human)

"The Plantix seems to be overprotective of the human and also looks like they have a slight crush on the human. The Plantix has saved the human from multiple hazards and protected them. The human accepts the Plantix as a close friend."

It was a cold night in the facility. You put on a jacket and grabbed a bat and went out of your safe place. You felt something against your back, it felt gooey. You got grabbed by a strange soap creature and got covered in goo until a familiar green creature came and screamed at the soap creature. "Hey! Stop that! Don't hurt them!" You could feel the soap creature let go and run away being scared. The green creature touched your cheek and took the goo off of you. "You're safe now..Come with me to the garden." You and the creature went to a beautiful garden with flowers,trees,bushes,etc. The creature brought you to a room that was supposedly the green creatures room. The creature and you sat on the bed. "Well.. I didn't introduce myself earlier.. my names Plantix." You looked at Plantix for a second and introduced yourself as well. "Oh..hi..uhm..I'm Y/N.." You said while being anxious. "Well Y/N. I'll always be by your side as of now? K?" The Plantix said in a soft tone while patting your head. A refreshing cold breeze flew by. The Plantix took the green bed sheets and covered both of us and both laid down. "It's getting late. Let's rest together tonight and tomorrow we will go explore. K?" The Plantix smiled at you while both slowly fell asleep. The next morning you woke up before Plantix and went outside into the garden. Not after a while the Plantix woke up and came to you. "Oh! Good morning Y/N. Did you have a good sleep?"  You looked at Plantix. "Oh. Yes I did. Thanks for asking Plantix." You and Plantix went out to the pool area. "Oh hey Plantix! Whatcha got there?" A shark came out of the pool. "Oh it's just my human friend! They are really nice and also kind of cute..." The Plantix said in delight. "Wow that's cool. Do you have a crush on them or something?" The shark said with a smirk. "What? No-no- I don't..!" Plantix said while blushing. "Heh. Okay. Hey uh, human. What's your name." The shark turned to you and looked at you. "Oh uh- My names Y/N." You said awkwardly. "Cool name! Wanna be friends?" The shark said in a confident voice. "Uhm..Sure.." You could see other sharks watching us. "Awesome! See ya later I guess." The shark dived back into the water, making some of the water splash on you and Plantix. You and Plantix just stood there for a few seconds in complete silence. Plantix quickly dried himself and helped you dry yourself too. You and Plantix went to the balcony and looked at the beautiful sky. A strange green creature that dashed at you and pinned you down. Plantix rushed to you and pushed the creature off of you. Plantix and the creature fought for a while until Plantix threw it off the balcony. Plantix threw off any goo that was on you and picked you up and brought you to the garden. You and the Plantix arrived at the garden and went to Plantix's room. Plantix put you down on the bed. You took a deep breath and sat on the bed. Plantix sat beside you and hugged you. You hugged Plantix back.