💙🖤 SE10 - Lantern Shark X Panther

Requested by kagaminoe

Hmmm noice 

(shitting myself)

(Also sorry if these are slow I get off track a lot)

(Ima do jammershade p4 after this if I can)

It was a blackout, the facility was covered in a thick cloud of fog, following with a dark, gloomy atmosphere. White crystals in the cave shined, hiding some mysterious creatures. Humans panicked and fought Gootraxians , constantly, beating them down or slicing them in half. 

A cat like creature lurked in the distance, having glowing yellow eyes, and strange red pupils, that had some kind of aura. Fighting off humans like other Gootraxians, but this one was quite different, having medium sized, sharp claws that could give you a painful scar. Though, At this moment, it was not fighting or beating off humans, like the others. But instead, it sat down at the stairs, near the pool and gas room, as well as the garden. 

The water  made slow splashing noises, having the cold breeze accompanying it. A gloomy shark was below those waters, somewhere in there.. Panther was not aware of its existence. The panther perked up its ears, a growling sound was heard, from down low. The panther had a bored like expression, occasionally watching the calm waves in the pool, flow through. 

Suddenly, a dark purple shark jumped out of the water, making a big wave of water splash up, some of the water got on the cat like creature, making it screech. The shark landed on the stairs, making eye contact with the panther. 

Panther got up and growled, clenching their paws. The shark showed no interest in the panther, ignoring it. A soft glow was emitted from the shark, lighting up its surroundings.

....

"What are you?.." The panthers tone sounded confused, due to the fact they haven't seen any bitch that looked like this. Panther waited for a response, scanning the shark from up and down. No response was given. Lantern shark sighed, shifting his head a bit, looking at the panther, standing a few steps behind him. 

"..Why do you need to know." The shark crossed its arms, having a tired expression, not being interested at all. Panther hissed, looking to the side, away from the shark. 

"Just tell me, and I'll leave you alone." Panther let out a deepened groan, breathing slowly. The chilly mist accompanied them, as well as a slight cloud of fog, floating around. The dark purple figure let out a few deep breaths. "The names lantern shark." It kept its tired expression, but his tone was slightly higher. Panther stayed silent for a while, thinking about that name.

Wow that's a cool name, but where's the lantern?

Does he not have one?

Huh maybe he doesn't 

Or it, I don't know.

"Cool name." Panther tilted his head to lantern shark, giving him a thumbs up. The lantern shark didn't understand what he was trying to say, but took it as a positive comment. "Thanks?..."  Lantern shark grinned, not knowing what to feel cause he never usually got compliments.

As the outage started to get longer and longer, Panther and lantern shark started to get quieter and quieter, doing their own things. Currently, lantern shark was talking and mumbling to himself, sitting down on the stairs. Panther on the other hand, was also sitting down on the stairs, beside lantern shark. They both watched the pool, calm waves, and silence.

The silence was interrupted when a loud bang was heard, a cyan glow was seen rushing out of the garden, running as fast as they could, while screaming. A group of humans chased the diamond hound, making loud stomping, brightening up the pool a bit. Panther paid no attention, while lantern shark dived back into the water, running in and making a huge wave of water.