🔪 SE8 - Yandere!Nightcrawler X Fem!reader

trying new stuff ..y'know..

Sorry if it's kinda bad, I've never wrote stuff like this before.

Yandere!Nightcrawler POV

Hehehe....AGAIN! AGAIN!...

It feels great.

I'm very sweet, and ya know it!

I'm very soft..am I?

The crystals shined and gleamed, blood sprayed out everywhere. I talked to some of my friends, like carneline and panther. But there was this one human..she was very pretty, and kind. I wanted to hug her!

But of course, there are many things in my way, other humans and gootraxians, objects, and attention. 

I can't get her to even look at me! She just ignores me..

My jealousy has gotten high over the past days, I've seen her hang out with other people, who are not me. She's like a key to my heart, I just WANT her!

Despite many try's of being sweet, they've all failed.

I had to resort to violence. 

I killed off most of the humans she hung out with, I know it may feel and be wrong..but I need her to notice me.

At least once! Please?

As of now, I was in the crystal cave, far in, a place where not much people could see me.

I wiped off most of the blood of my sharp, small knife. I licked my teeth, adjusting my goggles. I got a good grip on my knife.

I wish I could stay nice, but I've found someone...and I need to stay with them!

Now now..I'm genuinely hungry, so to the cafeteria I go!

The Nightcrawler slowly walked to the cafeteria, hiding the knife behind his back until he got to he cafeteria.

When he got to the cafeteria he passed the knife to Brian, making hand motions of "Return this to me when I leave the cafeteria, or you're dead." Brian stared at Nightcrawler, but nodded and placed the knife on a shelf, under some papers.

He went to find Y/N, crossing a few humans, I've found her. I sat down at her table beside her, scooting a bit closer.

She moved away from me, looking at me with a strange expression. I was lovestruck,I was finally close to my love interest, was it a dream..?

I saw a another human sit beside Y/N. I listened to every part of their conversation, staring into the void.

"Hey what's with that Nightcrawler beside you?" 

"I'm not sure.."

I slowly tilted my head towards them. "I just like sitting here." I smiled, they looked at me strangely, I got up and went to Brian. "Pssst!" I whispered to Brian, lightly tapping on the table.

"oh..what do you need?" Brian muttered, slipping one of his paws under the papers.

"The thing." Brian swiftly grabbed my knife from under the papers, sliding it to me, with a scared,worried expression.

I hid the knife behind my back, walking back to the table, I made hand motions to the other human of "Get up, we need to talk". The other human glared at me, questioning if they should. They got up and followed me. Y/N glanced at both of us, then looked back.

I brought the human and I into the freezer room, a soundproof place. I smiled, as the human looked concerned and confused, I made my move and tackled the human, putting my paw on their mouth so their screams couldn't be heard. I took out my knife and started to stab the human rapidly in the chest, bleeding them out and shortly after, killing them. Blood splattered all over my body, licking my lips, I got up and stared at the body, feeling satisfied.