💙💜SE3.2 - Jammershade (pt 2)

Sorry for the long wait, my motivation is denying me a lot.

Nightshade POV:

I was sleeping, This night it was another weird dream. Great. I was in a strange void with jammer, it seems like we were in the same dream. It felt so real, i didn't know what to say, so. I roamed the void with jammer, It had a weird feeling, i felt like we were being watched. I felt something cling onto my shoulder, I turned around quickly. i saw a weird masked person..who was this?.. I screeched and ran with jammer to i don't know where. We ran as far as we could away from that creature or human.., it was really weird. 

"Jammer i don't feel safe..." I stayed as close to jammer as i could, god it felt like a real life nightmare.

"It's going to be alright, just stay with me." Jammer stayed close to me as well.

Everything went black, the nightmare was over, i was there, blinking like crazy. What the....I got up and went to brush my fur, it was messy, like always. I brushed out most of the messy strands, took a while but worth it. I went to meet jammer in the crystal cave, I heard some weird noises coming from somewhere nearby, probably was nothing. I arrived at the spot jammer told me to go, he wasn't there, maybe he was running late.. I waited for 15 more minutes, he wasn't here...I started getting worried. I shouted out his name multiple times.

"Jammer! where are you?"

"Jammer?"

Nothing worked, i felt like he was in danger, but where could he possibly be...

That's when it struck to mind, the noises..from earlier..oh no..what if that was him!?...

I rushed to the spot where i heard the noises from earlier, the bunker. I've never been in the bunker but i heard it's a weird place that's meant for a certain event. With all my strength, I punched a hole through the door. I carefully squished my way through the hole, I got a few scratches but it's fine. I looked around.. My god this place was weird..There was another door that required a keycard to go through, I checked all the shelves and most of the lockers. On my last locker, i was losing hope, what if he was already dead..When i opened the locker, i saw something that made me have more hope..A keycard!...I took the keycard and rushed to the unlocker. I inserted the keycard into it, it worked. The door slowly started to open, I went into the room. The door then slammed behind me as soon as i got into the 2nd room, I heard some strange noises coming from the weird crystal room. I carefully took a peek into it.

I heard someone struggling, it sounded like jammer..I took a longer peek. It WAS jammer!, I rushed to him, He was tied up and seemed to have lots of wounds. I helped untie him, i felt something touch my shoulder. It started to get darker, and darker.. 

"Well hello...." I jumped back and tighten my paws/hands.

"Who are you?!" I yelled

"Haven't you heard of me..?" I could feel it getting closer...and closer.

"Uhh...."

SLAM

It pushed me against  a wall, aghhh my head hurts...wait..hold on..

....

"Do I look familiar now?" It gripped onto my arms, stabbing their claws into my fur.

"..nightcrawler?.." 

"Correct!, been hiding for a while now, got bored of waiting for the lights to go out, so I decided to rest in the bunker instead. That's when your friend, came in like the stupid thing he is, thinking nobody would be here. That's when he fell into my trap!, Funny right?" Nightcrawler smiled 

"Uhhh, no." I tried getting away

"Aha!, I'm not done with you yet, here. Say something to your friend." Nightcrawler grabbed jammer

"Not surprised he didn't run away, seems like he really likes you huh?-" 

"OWW"

Jammer managed to rip Nightcrawlers tail off.