✉️ - Information

Here you will find information about the gootraxians. Oh yeah and story things too,etc. 

Y/N = Your Name

GT = Gootraxian

I also take requests. You can say them in the comments of starting. I do canon x canon,canon x reader and probably canon x oc. Request status: Open

3/21/2021 #21 in #furry (bruh lmao)

3/24/2021 #2 in #wtf (HELLO??? WHAT)

4/2/2021 #22 in #weird (they aren't lying tho)

(To be honest these information cards about the gootraxians are kinda stupid lmfao ignore them)

G1

Name: Plantix

Doesn't usually attack unless it's to protect his friends.(this is inaccurate now lol)

Human name: N/A

Personality: Sweet.Kind, and overall just really nice. He is protective of his friends and if he see someone sad he will try to comfort them. He loves flowers,anime and especially humans.

Gender: Male.

Sexuality: Bisexual Panromantic He/they

G2

Name: Panther

Human name: Aidan (they prefer people not to call them that. they probably wouldn't even know their human name though.)

Personality: Usually silent, They are protective of his friends like Plantix. He is very kind hearted but is too shy to show it. So they just decides to act a bit mean and rough. Though when alone with trustful friends they show it.

Gender: Nonbinary 

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual he/they (they prefer they/them but I may call them he/him sometimes so yeah..)

G3 

Name: Carneline

Human name: Lily 

Personality: She is a sweet loving woman and makes the best donuts!. She hates bugs (especially spiders). But don't let that trick you. She is scary when she's angry. 

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Biseuxal Biromantic she/her

G4

Name: Kaiju

Human name: N/A

Personality: Rough and aggressive. Can be friendly at times but only to his friends. He is less rough and aggressive to humans though since he knows what they are going through. Hates pups.

Gender: Male 

Sexuality: Omnisexual Panromantic he/him

G5

Name: Conekat/KitKat 

Human name: Brian

Personality: He was a jokester when he was human. He is still. But not as much. He likes pulling many pranks. Like bananas,disgusting drinks for humans,making water puddles and watch people slip on them,etc. He isn't that violent unless you attack him first.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic he/him

G6

Name: Protogen

Human name: Phoenix 

Personality: He is a polite,kind hearted individual. He works at the office near where protogens usually form. He is always there to help you with anything.