🍫 SE7 - "Chocolate Ice Cream" Sprinklekit X Mochi

(This is a short btw)

(Don't ask what the image is, I'm running out of images to put on lmao)

A little joke-ish ship I guess?

Sprinklekit POV

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I walked through the crystal cave, leaving a puddle of gooey ice cream behind me. Watching panther and kaiju slaughter a bunch of humans in the distance, I walked to the cafeteria. I was very tired still. I walked into the cafeteria, fluffing up my fur a bit. 

I sat down at one of the tables, I licked my paws as I listened to the loud talking and arguing around me. I saw someone sit down beside me at the table, they moved a bit closer to me, placing down their plate of food on the table carefully. 

 Tilting my heard to them, it was a light brown dragon. They smiled at me, waving. I moved a bit farther from the other goo, putting a short distance between us. 

I waited for my food patiently, constantly turning my head back and forth at the light brown dragon. 

The light brown dragon noticed this. It glared at me, looking confused. "Hey, if you want to share food we can—" I dripped goo, "No no- it's fine." I smiled awkwardly. The light brown dragon pushed their plate of tacos closer to me. "Hey, my names Mochi by the way, look, just have a taco, they're good." 

Mochi..huh that was the last thing i though it would be named.

I sighed, brians and spirals service was slow as heck anyways. I took one of the tacos, munching into it. I crunched down the lettuce, spitting out the meat into my paw, grossing out.

I threw the meat off my paw, into the trash can. Mochi stared at me, but didn't question. 

I don't even think gootraxians are supposed to eat..

"Hey! You're made out of ice cream right?  Can I eat you?" Mochi poked me in the arm, getting a bit of gooey ice cream on their finger.

"Wh— No! I'm made out of gooey ice cream! Not actual ice cream!" I grabbed Mochis left paw, licking the ice cream off of their finger.

"Ew that's gross!" Mochi yelled as they pulled their arm away from me, glaring at me if I was crazy, with a slight sympathy looking expression.

"Sorry.." I shifted away from Mochi, dripping goo again are you Sprinklekit?..

Mochi looked at me and back at their paw, having a worried expression. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-" I tilted my head back to Mochi, groaning upon sight.

"Salutations! How's it going?" Buck walked in, looking smug as hell. I glanced at the dark furred figure, with a sharp eye. 

"Hi Buck!" Mochi got up and hugged Buck, puffing up Bucks fur a bit.

"Oh hello Mochi. Long time no see." As I watched buck and Mochi hug, jealousy raged up in my body, I just tried to act as nice as possible.

Mochi noticed the jealousy in my face, looking like they were about to laugh.

"Are you jealous?" Mochi got out of the hug, shifting to me. 

"Huh?!— No!" I became a bit flustered and embarrassed. Gooey ice cream started to drip from me constantly.

"Is he okay?" Buck whispered from behind Mochi, pointing at me. Pressure built up in my body, I pushed myself as far as possible from Mochi.

Mochi sighed, grabbing my hand and pulling me up, making me stand up.

Bucks face continuously changing from confused, to about to laugh. 

Mochi pecked me on the lips, having a :3 face after. I stood there, frozen, processing what happening. 

Mochi POV

Huh, that actually felt cool.

I wonder what he thought of it?

I mean..he's just standing there..

Did i overdo it? I mean I did exactly what Plantix taught me..

"You alright?" I poked Sprinklekit, making him grunt.

"AE— What?" 

"Oh..uhh..Thanks for the...kiss." Sprinklekit looked flustered..well Plantix told me sprinklekit was a good friend for me. But I think we could be more than that.

I'm not horny or anything, I just think we could be like, be romantic best friends! 

That exists right?

I hugged sprinkekit tightly, having a happy expression.

"Huh.."

Sprinklekit slightly smiled, hugging me back.