🍭❤️ SE4 - Carneline X Panther (Carnival fun)

Requested by Therandomfandomfan

Enjoy-? idk

(I'm going to explode after this 😀)

Carneline POV:

There was going to be a in-facility carnival event!, I could see some human workers from afar building it from the balcony/toxic bunny area. I pretty much begged panther to go with me since kaiju didn't want to go with me. After tons of begging he agreed. I hope we have some fun at the carnival, maybe I'll get to try some cotton candy I can actually eat!..Not the normal one. The normal one that's made for humans makes me absolutely puke.

Talking about panther..where was he?. Today was the day the carnival event would open, at least that's what they told us. 

I went to the garden to ask Plantix if he knew where panther is, Plantix pretty much knows everything.

"Heyyy Plantix. Do ya know where panther is?" I saw Plantix and rushed to him.

"Oh, panther? No, not today at least. Maybe he's in his room or slaughtering slime pups." Plantix was making himself a flower crown.

"Ah, well thanks anyways." I ran to the offices(the room near the reception place idk what to call it)

I slammed open panthers room, he was in there..Asleep. Oh boy, here we go again.

I tried shaking panther to see if that would work, didn't. Slapping,screaming into his ears,poking him..nothing really worked.

"Ugh..my fucking god.." I didn't want to do this..

I roughly punched him in the stomach, causing him to wake up and scream.

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FORRR" Panther screeched.

"The carnival is today."

"WELL YOU COULDVE JUST DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT TO WAKE ME UP" 

"Errgh..anyways..You got any of that delicious Gootraxian grape soda?" Panther got up from his bed.

"Well, there's some in the cafeteria." I said

"Nice, lets go there." Panther stood up

"But what about your fur-"

"Don't worry about it."

Panther gripped onto my hand and he ran to the cafeteria, dragging me on the way as well. 

It didn't take a while to get there.

Panther bangs on the counter

"Hey! Conekat guy! Get me a grape soda and strawberry soda for my friend here." Panther said

"My name is Brian." Brian said while grabbing the sodas

"Yeah, yeah, Whatever. Give us those sodas." Panther said

I was surprised he even remembered my favourite soda was Strawberry, usually he doesn't remember stuff like that so I have to remind him..

Me and panther took the sodas and sat down at a table with Mochi and feizao.

"Oh hey panther! Long time no see!" Feizao waved to panther.

"Oh..Hi soapy guy." Panther wasn't very pleased to see feizao..

Mochi was just casually eating a taco while panther and feizao were chatting..about weird stuff I'm not motivated to get into. I just drank my strawberry soda in silence.

"Uhh, Who are you guys going with for the carnival? I'm going with Sprinklekit." Mochi was still eating his taco.

"Sprinklekit? Who's that?" Panther turned to Mochi